The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

Just saying, the resistance will surely change again because current system is totally unacceptable.

yeah its changed over 5 times since we've been doing this. but always keeps it interesting to see whats doing what.

You try using speed trigger over hammer shot? Because speed trigger now works with synapse.

I read those patch notes before i recorded that video. just wanted to see how its doing now. before i swap over to speed trigger.

Dam, looks like soma is out done by synapse. Synapse king for Rifle, Meaning expect a nerf within a month from now... hah

Ha! perhaps. things always changing

Ogris C-5 Time 21.76.

could shave off 4-6 seconds if done better. not to mention I had to wait till he was in a better spot to kill him, thus allowing him to get full shields.

but at least we get an idea. would like to see Penta up here soon. I'm sure Penta can do much better simply because of its firing speed.

http://youtu.be/NcXoQZ1ZwM4

updated your Videos Kinperor. thank you.

and quick question, you think its possible from here on out to add your mods into the video? and also get a bit more precise time?

Well I can add the link to the description, is that good enough?

Also, I'm not quite sure how you measure the time for each weapon, so I thought I'd leave that to you. 

-snip-

Does the Brakk really do that much damage with Corrosive projection aura?

Afuris seems to have taken a massive hit but Brakk just improved after the patch, can't kill it in one magazine anymore. Pistol amp might help but that aura's not released and the dmg boost is op

Edit: ran again with Afuris, played around with mods and managed to get just over 3 seconds, Afuris needs more forma D:

Edited by CeePee