The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

Thank you!! I've updating the list.

As for Loki its one of my Fav warframes too!  Saryn and Loki, are my most played frames.

Might give it another go tonight. not sure.

Ok tried again with a new build. Cut my time down by a minute. Video is uploading now.

Edited by Sixty5

So.. I was thinking....

I would like to ask each and everyone of you, what are your thoughts on moving over this testing to Phorid?

Reason I didn't want him at the start is because of his prolong knock down attack, where at Lech krill as long as you move correctly your fine.

good reason to go to Phorid is how easy it is compared to Lech Kril. 

what are your thoughts?

I just dont' want to pigeon hole everyone into using Loki to get the best results you know?

So.. I was thinking....

I would like to ask each and everyone of you, what are your thoughts on moving over this testing to Phorid?

Reason I didn't want him at the start is because of his prolong knock down attack, where at Lech krill as long as you move correctly your fine.

good reason to go to Phorid is how easy it is compared to Lech Kril. 

what are your thoughts?

I just dont' want to pigeon hole everyone into using Loki to get the best results you know?

I say stick with Lech Kril, problem with Phorid is it has the most hitpoints out of all bosses. Then again Wiki has no information on its armour, which could be less than Lech Kril. Which would mean non armour ignoring/armour piercing weapons might have a chance.

Took about 2 minutes 30. Build is at the end.

whoops! I have no idea how i missed this, so sorry about that! very brave to fight him with only 31 HP from start to finish, nice improvement! I've updated now.

Also

thanks for the input, we shall keep it on Lech Kril.

Edited by Rompido

whoops! I have no idea how i missed this, so sorry about that! very brave to fight him with only 31 HP from start to finish, nice improvement! I've updated now.

Also

thanks for the input, we shall keep it on Lech Kril.

2 - 3 forma would probably cut off another 30 seconds maybe.

I say stick with Lech Kril, problem with Phorid is it has the most hitpoints out of all bosses. Then again Wiki has no information on its armour, which could be less than Lech Kril. Which would mean non armour ignoring/armour piercing weapons might have a chance.

honestly i would prefer phorid for the simple reason that i dont have to wait 4 phases before i can kill kril.

Best part is, if you have the aura of (- infesation speed) it could come in handy.

honestly i would prefer phorid for the simple reason that i dont have to wait 4 phases before i can kill kril.

Best part is, if you have the aura of (- infesation speed) it could come in handy.

Phorrid has a cheap 1 hit kill type thing and an unavoidable attack. 

Someones gotta do this with Twin Gremlins, I can guarntee they could be in the top 5 with atleast 3 Forma, mine are forma'd once and Phorids under 10 seconds and I don't have Lethal Torrent nor was I using Expell Infested soo yeah. Someone show some Twin Gremlin love :3

PS: I'd do it but my comp sucks, running Fraps or any recording program with Warframe would cause my computer to go through a Nuclear Meltdown then proceed to blow up.

Edited by EinRyu

Someones gotta do this with Twin Gremlins, I can guarntee they could be in the top 5 with atleast 3 Forma, mine are forma'd once and Phorids under 10 seconds and I don't have Lethal Torrent nor was I using Expell Infested soo yeah. Someone show some Twin Gremlin love :3

PS: I'd do it but my comp sucks, running Fraps or any recording program with Warframe would cause my computer to go through a Nuclear Meltdown then proceed to blow up.

I'm already killing stuff extremely quickly in T3 even though I didn't potato it yet.

I need a tater to do some fancy stuff with it.

I'm already killing stuff extremely quickly in T3 even though I didn't potato it yet.

I need a tater to do some fancy stuff with it.

Ikr? They're amazing. I potatod mine because I was loving em from the get go, so far I already forma'd em once and I'm thinking of twice. They're lil beasts.

Ikr? They're amazing. I potatod mine because I was loving em from the get go, so far I already forma'd em once and I'm thinking of twice. They're lil beasts.

Yeah, I love using them.

I also love the sound when you're reloading.

Can't wait to throw a catalyst into them. I kinda wasted a catalyst on Burston, Dread and Paris Prime.

I actually hate bows :P

Yeah, I love using them.

I also love the sound when you're reloading.

Can't wait to throw a catalyst into them. I kinda wasted a catalyst on Burston, Dread and Paris Prime.

I actually hate bows :P

Lol on Burston and Dread? xD I can see the Paris Prime, but one of my first crafted weps was Paris lol the Burston bit, sucks that Hind just released xD A lot of Burston users seem to be complaining bout it. And yeah I also love the reload sound.

Alrighty i have a build that will take down Kril in about 30 seconds with the Flux Rifle Catalyst and 6 Forma, Could be a bit faster but i don't have Serration maxed yet. Unfortunately my net connection is pretty crappy so i might not be able to upload a video.......unless someone knows of some great compression software?

Alrighty i have a build that will take down Kril in about 30 seconds with the Flux Rifle Catalyst and 6 Forma, Could be a bit faster but i don't have Serration maxed yet. Unfortunately my net connection is pretty crappy so i might not be able to upload a video.......unless someone knows of some great compression software?

Fraps has the best results for me yet.

Fraps has the best results for me yet.

I recorded it all with Fraps, i usually use MSI Afterburner but was just going for a quick recording and i've now found some compression software to shrink it down and upload, I messed this one up a little at the start, if i didn't then i might be able to get it down 26 or so seconds.

Apologies for the crappy quality in advance: http://youtu.be/8cAwPtBHfi0

EDIT: 300 Posts wooo!!!  more than any forum i've ever been on

Edited by Sgt_Bilko

I recorded it all with Fraps, i usually use MSI Afterburner but was just going for a quick recording and i've now found some compression software to shrink it down and upload, I messed this one up a little at the start, if i didn't then i might be able to get it down 26 or so seconds.

Apologies for the crappy quality in advance: http://youtu.be/8cAwPtBHfi0

EDIT: 300 Posts wooo!!!  more than any forum i've ever been on

I see 30 seconds, and yes you could bring that down another 6-10 seconds because there was about a 6 second period where you disconnected from him ( 10 if you include reload )  I will update shortly. 

If you could next time, start right as he comes out of freeze. where he does his whole animation, just so its not questionable.