Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash the EDGY assassin warframe (not clickbait) bladestorm feedbacks

SpyGhostOtissss

Ash's worst ability is bladestorm. it has literally no use in high levels and get you vulnerable after exiting the animations since you can't move for like 1.5 sec after bladestorm. 

Life of Rio did say it provides some defense because you can activate it to be invincible when you're about to die, but lol no, i'd rather go smokescreen than activate 4 when I'm dying cus it will kill no one and leave ash vulnerable after bladestorm in high levels.

ideas?

-ash deals all bleed procs at 1 tick

(bleed proc has 7 ticks, but ash's new passive allows ash to deal all bleed dmg at once, this is neccesary due to ash not killing enemies fast enough) <--- this will also encourage ash to use weps such as tigris prime or dread or any wep that has slash, which fits his edgy theme. When this turns out to be too op and exploitable, make it so that it's only his abilities.

-2.5x the bladestorm dmg at base. w/o no str mods, 2.5x-ing the bladestorm will make it do total of (combined with bleed dmg) 17250 dmg to health. a lvl 80 hvy gunner has about 23000 health not considering armor since ash's bladestorm don't care about armor. 2 marks will be enough to finish off a lvl 80 heavy gunner. Using strength mods, in this case transient fortitute (maxed) 17250*1.55 = about 26700.

-marks. i would rather shoot an enemy with a gun rather than spending time marking enemies lol. 

to fix this mark thing, you decide how many marks you will use by holding down the 4th ability button. tapping it will set to 1 mark holding for .5 sec will set to 2 marks holding above that will set to 3 marks. ,(like a skyrim shout) then you can press 4 again, and 12m around ash will get bladestormed. DE did make a nerf because he could spam 4 in one spot, but this time you have to get up close and personal, since it's AROUND ASH and NOT around the enemy target. 

-Last but not least : when invis, the invis timer stops in bladestorm since ash becomes vulnerable and unable to move after bladestorm animation 

oh and another! 

ash can exit bladestorm and let his clones do the job when pressing 4 again in bladestorm, this will only work above 2 marks.

i spent quite a time thinking about bladestorm. Any suggestions let me know!

Edit :

1 mark cost 100 energy

2 mark 125

3 mark 150 (all of ash's base energy)

Edited by SpyGhostOtissss

Return bast cost to 100 energy and it attacks 10 enemies (base). Instead of spawning two clones to attack with Ash it spawns three clones and Ash doesn't attack. You no longer target an enemy rather it automatically targets the enemies closest to Ash that have line of sight to him and are within 10 meters of him (base). If Ash wants to "join" he can press 3.

I play Ash with a heavy melee combo build and Arcane Trickery to scale him well and it helps BS go decently far but I'd like to have as @Mifune013 said, 3 clones that do the work instead.

To keep the cool camera shots, we can have it so that using the Teleport on a target marked by BS, it triggers that kind of animation but with dmg bonus/switch with the one from your melee's finisher strike.