Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains need "mid bosses".

Kainosh

Because fighting bosses for loot is MUCH more entertaining than simply running around, mining.

This is done really good in a game called "Dragon's dogma" .  There is some loot from chests, but there are also LOTS of mini/mid bosses with very rewarding drops. And locations are pretty similar to Plains in design. 

Would be great if there were some giant Grineer machines/dudes that are as tough to kill as "half of the teralyst".    Preferably that spawn in a specific zones.

For example, a "Cave boss" that randomply spawns in one of those huge caves.  Can be "miner" themed and his drops would be Rare gems.

Because simply mining is a bore. 

Same goes for wisps.  Would be better if we could summon "wisp king" or Grineer "wisp collector" and fight him for more wisps.  

maybe random patrols could have a special type of commander.

however ,PoE has enough enemy variety. (in my opinion)

I would suggest to use the Grineer ground's turrets for upgrade the existent Grineer Dropship, and make Airwing combat very interesting.

Random "Incursion" styled bosses would also be great for sniper players. Right now, sniper weapons have very little combat purpose in PoE since you can only snipe grunts, aircraft and turrets. If a commander shows up, they'll show up by droppod and drop right on your face instead of half a kilometer away so you can snipe them safely.

If there are Grineer VIP's walking around, that also means we can snipe them, finally giving purpose to that 6 forma Lanka I have.

• 2 weeks later...
В 21.12.2017 в 15:37, KeLaRo сказал:

PoE has enough enemy variety.

If by variety you mean different color schemes and weapons they use....Then yes.

To me all enemies are pretty similar. Even though they use different weapons and some of them have auras and grenades...They are just minions that die way too easy to be considered "fun to fight against".   

These are only good to fill space between Mid boss encounters IMO.  Yet we use them to fill everything.