Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis is the New Lotus >SPOILERS<

Vicsvinny

So.. that little 'quest' that we embarked on after getting our new little Aquatic wildlife Observation Module I MEAN.... Living Quarters brought up some serious questions.

First: Lotus is gone? Fooled by pretty face Ballas

Second: Is that what Orokin looked like? I can see why they were so pompous if that's what an Orokin was.

Third: Is the Sacrifice going to be epic? Answer: Yeah it is.

But for me, one of the biggest things was Ordis uploading a holographic Lotus to run our missions now, using old subroutines and stuff like that.

My question is: How many of you actually wanted Ordis to be our new Lotus? Talking to us during missions, telling us to SLAUGHTER ALL IN OUR PATH! Then beep back to Ordis and apologize for his rage. 

I would've loved for Ordis to get that kind of love and treatment, but I can also see how much of a strain that would put on DE, having Ordis' actor essentially record EVERY SINGLE line for Lotus, while still keeping that classic Ordis feel. And also the script writers need to essentially rewrite the whole script. can't have Ordis just say "Tenno. There's a time limited alert available. Check navigation." Ordis needs to glitch out halfway through talking.

I personally would've loved to have Ordis fill the void that Lotus left.

And here's to Lotus explaining herself once we find her again. 

Yeah that's what Orokin are meant to look like, they showcased it off a while back I think it was the Tennocon art panel.

I remember at first being upset with the apperance for being to alien and angelic, but after a while a very simple and straight forward thought came to me.

These Orokin strive for perfection and etc. They already have cloning machines. While others use Yuvan theatres or etc, is it really so hard to imagine the Orokin wouldn't make their own artifical bodies for what they percieved as "perfection" then used Continuity to give life and themselves into these self-manufactured "bodies of perfection"? More so that these Executors were the Elite of the Orokin. As far as we know the highest point of Orokin society.

I feel this makes the most sense as I feared the idea of Warframe having legitimate aliens. Since everything else so far is all originated in the Origin System.

Even the Sentients were manufactured by the Orokin, dispite their alien appearance they aren't alien.

5 minutes ago, Xardis said:

Now I can ask, what is Lotus? I know, Sentient, but now Ballas has stolen her supposedly having woken Margulis. But she was dead to my knowledge. So was Margulis been a "frame" for Natah?

I'm not a master of Warframe lore, but I suspect that Margulis's conscious was transferred to the body of a Sentient.  That's my impression.

21 minutes ago, VampirePirate said:

I'm not a master of Warframe lore, but I suspect that Margulis's conscious was transferred to the body of a Sentient.  That's my impression.

She may have made a fusion between a Transference Link and Cephalon transfer. 

We are waiting for more info.