Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, about all these "spoilers in title"...

(PSN)Dark-TailedFox

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

Should I just assume that something happened on PC and that console players are better off avoiding the forums like TSD/TWW until the update moves down the line or...?

If you care about spoilers. Yes, probably avoid the forums, and popular streamers, and popular youtubers. Everyone is talking about it and making videos etc.

17 minutes ago, krc473 said:

If you care about spoilers. Yes, probably avoid the forums, and popular streamers, and popular youtubers. Everyone is talking about it and making videos etc.

Well, this is one of the few games where the story told actually interests me, so being able to play through it rather than watch or read it third-party feels oddly uncommon to me (normally I do spoil things for myself cause I don't care for most things.)

But, alright then, thanks.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

Well, this is one of the few games where the story told actually interests me

Then it'd be best to leave the forums for a while. I didn't know they were gonna add another quest, and all of the sudden spoiler titled threads started popping up. I haven't watch any youtube vids or streams, but i got the gist of it from literally just the 2 thread titles i saw...