Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghoul Event Badly Timed

Raspberry

With the far stronger demand for Acolyte mods compared to Codex journal entries, I think the Ghoul event and Acolytes shouldn't exactly have been released at the same time. Now ultimately, it does not cause significant issues since ghoul purge progress is still only 26.2% as I write this (and by the time Violence disappears, progress will probably be still well under 35%). However, the slow percentage climb only reinforces the fact that there's not much engagement in this ghoul event at all. Although this specific case didn't turn out so badly, I feel that DE should in the future try to avoid adding too many time-limited missions at once, especially those that are segregated between PoE and the rest of the Solar System.

Edited by Raspberri
spelling/grammar fixes

You also have some invasion that also takes a while to finish, and those come and go.This is just something a bit "bigger" then said invasions.

Besides its good that we have some form of variety now instead of burning my self over Acolyte runs(or ghouls? take your pick) because that what happened the first time the event came.