Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Even two years Later this still applies. .Sad

(PSN)AtomicEyekon

There's a difference with Broken and Powerful.

Broken needs to be fixed, powerful doesn't need to be buffed til it's broken.

I also have a bit of an issue with the whole "Aren't forma supposed to make our frame and weapon stronger? Why nerf then because we put forma into a weapon?" thing
I agree that the Forma system is kinda meaningless and needs a look at, but that argument is kinda shallow as it is right now, things aren't nerfed because players put formas into something, they're nerfed because they exceed what they were intended to do when introduced.

Take Simulor for example, people got really salty when it got nerfed, but the whole reason it was extremely good was because it Auto-locked a thousand headshots in a single game over a wide spread area.
The weapon didn't even need a single forma to be god-tier and yet people complained using the same argument "But we Forma'd to make it stronger, isn't that the point?"

Same for Gara and he invulnerable wide-spread barrier, does she need a forma?
Nope, a few mods there and there with the Aura capacity and you've got yourself an invincible wall.

So again, there are nerf that are warranted and the same applies for buffs.
We can't buff everything and we can't nerf everything.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

i have a hate riven with slide attack crit thats about the same as maiming and maiming .together its not impressive on paper. why? despite the slide attack crit chance being separate its not a 1 for 1. crit friendly weapons will get more but still not 100% of the listed stats and to get to 100% red crits is like 200%. blood rush is better pound for pound. you can check this with true steel on any melee. the slide attack with maiming wont make every melee weapon a crit monster. it was only viable for a couple weapons like the attarax

21 hours ago, m101011 said:

the slide attack with maiming wont make every melee weapon a crit monster. it was only viable for a couple weapons like the attarax

Can you please tell my friend that his Orthos P isn't a crit monster? Maybe then he will stop wiping the whole rooms clean like it's no one's business.

Edited by WindigoTP