Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus's Face!

royblazin

3 hours ago, UMBRAREAPER said:

21x2ex.jpg

I think, maybe one of her sisters, trying getting her territory out of her hands/wired-tentacles. It's unbeliable!.Such glooosy sucker, getting her out of her masterist super space chair just for vacation? Beach, lazy parties, seafood punctured with some strange vegetables? Yéééé, vacation,, Bermudas,, Havai,, Canary Islands. Yes:) It is finally face someone, which want some more than that glooosy $#%$fson !!,, proper challenges,, sunshine /Not that weak orange fake look?.

Edited by fogist

On 1/1/2018 at 11:15 PM, hooperinius said:

I thought for sure she'd be a blond.

So now either Lotus is really Margulis or that Ballas thing was a Hunhow specter and we'll have to go save her.

Yeah I thought so too, that she'd be more western, but seems she is Asian. But don't think Lotus is Margulis. Lotus is Natah after all. I wonder why she likes Ballas though XD  Ballas is blue and has long arms, to me they are no match lol.

It seems they have issues with face modelling. I find this funny not because it is fine but at least not the blizzard the only who cannot make normal faces. (they have problems with children faces).

At least better than the ostrons but I would like to see more the arbiters, red veil and new loka peoples faces and I guess the new loka is the more closest to humanity "since they are want the purity".

Edited by Sziklamester
  • Like 1

On 31/12/2017 at 10:57 AM, fogist said:

I think, maybe one of her sisters, trying getting her territory out of her hands/wired-tentacles. It's unbeliable!.Such glooosy sucker, getting her out of her masterist super space chair just for vacation? Beach, lazy parties, seafood punctured with some strange vegetables? Yéééé, vacation,, Bermudas,, Havai,, Canary Islands. Yes:) It is finally face someone, which want some more than that glooosy $#%$fson !!,, proper challenges,, sunshine /Not that weak orange fake look?.

180103015620757702.gif

Anyways.

It could be a placeholder.