Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sentients one shot

madplays

i don't like the sentient's because they just one shot me all the time but i have a plan for taking them out but it gonna take a lot of time because i did it today and it took forever until i finished the mission plz make the sentient's weeker that they can't one shot me all the time

33 minutes ago, Clats01 said:

Because it takes less effort to type out a whine thread than it does to do research/ grinding to be able to survive.

According to their profile, op did only join like 8 days ago so yeah... But I still agree with you, doing a little research would have been better than posting like this

As others said, you probably have too little gear to face Sentients yet. That will change, i assure you. As you climb the power ladder Sentients will become just a novelty break from the unending massacre, and not a very long one at that :) 

That said though it's true that their cheap AoE near oneshot mechanic could use a second pass. 

22 hours ago, Ksaero said:

Why ask to make enemies weaker if you can become stronger yourself?

i am done with that and can't get the parts i need too so i am trying to watch youtube videos to get good tips on what mod is best to use on warframes

1 hour ago, madplays said:

i am done with that and can't get the parts i need too so i am trying to watch youtube videos to get good tips on what mod is best to use on warframes

I'd recommend taking Excalibur and slapping a couple of damage mods on your melee. When a Sentient shows up, just blind it and start hitting it with EB. Few seconds and it's done.