Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Revamp/Changes?

Circle_of_Psi

DISCLAIMER: KEEP THE TOPIC CIVIL AT ALL TIMES

Note: This has to be one of the oddest reworks, I've come up with, they can be witty or very odd to fit Banshee's thame and frame, but that's the point of "Fan Concepts" to make something that can be unique or completely wacky or stupid. This sole idea was mostly based on a few random thoughts I had, while playing her (and rocking out on Orokin Music). So bare the horrible ideas that may be seen.  But by all means, if you like it, then good for you! (I know you won't):clem:

Hey Tenno

So with me finally getting around into playing Banshee/Banshee Prime, and playing with her powers I have to say I'm enjoying her kit, however, there are a few things that I'm not a fan of. I'll address them here. As well try to improve on them.

Passive: While the passive is useful, it doesn't add much to her kit. So I think an ideal change will be neat.

Sonic Boom: I find myself never using this power, its a knock-back with minor impact damage, while the augment can be useful, it requires a lot of mod setups.

Sonar: This power is perfect the way it is. No need for a change. However visual effects can be.
Silence: Power is great, but a few tweaking, will be needed.

Sound Quake: Needs a huge revamp, overall. if not removal.

So here are the changes:

Passive: Acoustic Location: Using acoustic location, Banshee pulses out sonar pulses, every 5 secs to herself and her squad. Tracking enemies and exposes critical weak spots. (500 m)

1.Sonic Lash: Banshee channels her acoustic energy into a lashed wave, that stuns nearby enemies for a short time. Targets already affected by Sonic Lash will take more damage.
-If a target is coated by her passive and struck its weak point, the duration of the stun lasts longer.
-If the target is affected by Silenced: The target will be confused and attack nearby foes.

2.Ultrasonic Sound: Channeling all of her acoustic energy into the environment, Banshee uses ultrasonic reverberations to violently shake the ground around her.
Any nearby enemies caught in the blast will be knocked off their feet and become incapacitated, unable to get up to their feet. they that do will be disarmed.
-If the target is affected by Sonic Lash, they will become more acceptable to being knocked down.
-If the target is affected by Silenced, they will become more acceptable to damage.

3. Choral: Banshee mimics the true sounds of a spirit's acoustic choirs, boosting allies and dazing nearby foes.
-Allys: Will gain a boost of Ability Duration and Efficiency, to all their powers and will have a minor boost in Health & Shields.
-Foes: Will become pacified and will blindly follow banshee and will become more acceptable to finisher attacks.

4. Silenced: Using Silenced surrounds Banshee in an aura that stuns enemies and will become unaware of sounds from gunfire, alarms, and death screams.
Banshee's weapons will also deafen the casters weapons and powers, allowing them to become silent. If a banshee is crouching she'll become in invisible.
-Now castable at will
-Recasting refreshes the Duration, reducing the cost to recast.
-Can cast on allies to give them the same effect
-Casters weapons and ally
-Banshee will remain invisible when crouching, but un-crouching will de-cloak her. She can move when crouched and remain cloaked but drains energy over time.