Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Concept Double Tapping Anti-Material Rifle [Update: Added Concept Art]

R3b3ll10n90s

I may not be a military nerd but I'm sure that I love military stuff and this is one of my fetish. Anti-Material Rifle, if you can't imagine how it's look like, well, imagine the famous M82 Barrett, that's a fine example of anti-material rifle

Appearance

Spoiler

Tokee%20Streigkl%20Concept_zps9kuvulja.j

This is actually simple shaping including those Kuva lining, I made it up from multiple rectangles warped together. I messed up with ammo at the last moment :P

Name: Tokee Streigkl (Double Strength)

Faction: Grineer

Type: Sniper Rifle

Codex Entry: Experimental Grineer heavy duty sniper rifle designed to take down tough target such as Bursa frontally. Utilizing smooth barrel and special mixture of propellant to accelerate synthesized-diamond tipped tungsten-core armor piercing discarding sabot dart AKA Tonda (Thunder) up to multiple times speed of sound (about Mach 6 or 7). Firing mechanism is a blow back autoloading system which is somewhat complex that allow to fire the first round without any recoil and rapidly follow by second round (Nikonov AN-94 reference here) which produce recoil. Despise being a burst fire weapon but the accuracy is unmatched even by semi automatic rifle thanks to special firing mechanism. Due to complexity Tokee Streigkl is only reserved to elite force (another AN-94 reference). 

Accuracy: 100
Critical Chance: 20.0%
Critical Multiplier: 3.0x
Fall Off: 800-1000
Flight Speed: Hitscan
Zoom Level: 6x
Punch Through: 10.0
Noise: Alarming
Ammo Capacity: 10
Reload: 4.0

Status Chance: 10.0%
Impact: 125.0
Puncture: 300.0
Slash: 75.0

Burst Mode (left click)
Rate of Fire: 0.7 (inter-burst rate of fire is 20.0, 2-round burst)

Semi Auto Mode (middle click)
Rate of Fire: 1.0

Special Trait:
High Penetration
Punch straight right through any defensive measure and deal highest damage. Minimum damage multiplier is 1.0 regardless damage resistance only exception is invincible surface.

Incompatible with elemental mods
As an experimentation model, the elemental augment didn't taken into the consideration yet, the existing guns are during the fiield test for raw performance.

Blow Back Barrel
Special firing mechanism that make barrel take the recoil and move backward before moving back into position. Every shot fired after 0.1 second of the previous shot cause zero recoil.

Exclusive Mod: Automatic Trigger (Unranked Drains 10 capacity)
Replace secondary fire with Full Auto mode and increase 25/50/75/100% rate of fire.

Note: The ammunition resembled IRL APFSDS (Armor Piercing Fin Stabilized Discarding Sabot) shell, so there gonna be sabot lying around after firing it.

How to obtain it?

First Idea

Spoiler

Acquired via first rotation of spy mission, I just want it to look likes you get it by accident, and it's for easy access by newbie too since you can get other sniper rifles easily by just buying from market or clan dojo as well

Tokee Streigkl's components will be divided in 4 parts including Barrel, Receiver, Stock, and Magazine

Second Idea

Spoiler

Quest exclusive item. Offered by Darvo or Cressa Tal. The objective is to get the information from a spy mission or from one of defector after defection mission then you raid Grineer archive for each components and blueprint. 

Third Idea

Spoiler

Invasion, the same way you hunt for special variant of weapons

Edited by R3b3ll10n90s
typo, rephrase to prevent confusion.

5 minutes ago, _Draken_ said:

2 Shots still drop them to less than 20 % health, i guess it depends on build and riven mod 

Hide contents

when you use the kiddo the resistances reset  as well, so i dont think its that big of an issue

also i doubt that DE is gonna let it pass through invulnerability phases of bosses, since right now that seems to be their lifeline

Just invincible surface not phase, it can't shoot through invincible phases.

As for the sentient, it's big problem for someone who barely completed Second Dream and then take a tour on Lua for Octavia.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb R3b3ll10n90s:

accelerate synthesized-diamond tipped tungsten-core armor piercing discarding sabot dart

Do you want to shoot down a fomorian from the side window of your orbier or something?

Jokes aside, if it were hitscan that would make an awesome weapon.

2 hours ago, _Draken_ said:

2 Shots still drop them to less than 20 % health, i guess it depends on build and riven mod 

Reveal hidden contents

when you use the kiddo the resistances reset  as well, so i dont think its that big of an issue

also i doubt that DE is gonna let it pass through invulnerability phases of bosses, since right now that seems to be their lifeline

Alright, I just realized what I wrote, and it's fixed.

2 minutes ago, GekkoKid said:

Do you want to shoot down a fomorian from the side window of your orbier or something?

Jokes aside, if it were hitscan that would make an awesome weapon.

Can't make everything perfect, sorry :P But 500m/s is about 2.5 times faster than Lanka (200m/s) already