The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need more gunblade please. Sword/Revolver

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

57 minutes ago, lightdragon64 said:

I'm just trying to think how to use this IRL. Bit big to be using one handed, and seeing as how there is a big blade where you would normally grip it would be difficult.

Yeah you couldn't really grip it with two hands, that would feel strange. You'd have to shoot it one handed. 

30 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Can we not ask DE to rip off things from RWBY or Final Fantasy? At least try and give them an idea that hasn't already been done?

What like a gun blade..at this point I think everything has been done. Don't be argumentative. Plus I said 

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

like this..

We have a shotgun blade, and semi auto pistol dual knife blade. Why not a machete, sword and great sword gun blade too?!

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

5 hours ago, Clowee said:

What we need is a Grakata gunblade.  All other gunblade ideas are inferior.  If you want it to revolve, then ask them to add a twirling animation like Robocop does.

6 Grakatas strapped onto each wrist that spin similar to the barrels on a minigun.  Then all we need is a bent screwdriver mounted on each Grakata and we can call it a melee weapon.

7 hours ago, Clowee said:

What we need is a Grakata gunblade.  All other gunblade ideas are inferior.  If you want it to revolve, then ask them to add a twirling animation like Robocop does.

There’s concept art for a Grakatana.

Also, Seifer’s Hyperion is way better than Squall’s Gunblade. No joke. I still have trigger finger withdrawal from timing my crits with the Hyperion.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23