Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will de put in a way to farm orokin reactors

lowrise

Nope. They are intended to be alert/invasion only items and they are one of the better platinum sinks of this game. If you need one immediately and cannot wait for an alert/invasion, trade for the platinum to buy one or buy platinum.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

I'm now at the point where I have so many frames - it's gonna take a while to get to them and level them up.  Not enough reactors.  Guess I gotta open up the wallet. 

I just started doing Sorties - I feel the grind will be great.  Waiting on that 75% platinum sell - I might be waiting a long time for that too.. 

6 minutes ago, Jeon-Rammbo said:

I'm now at the point where I have so many frames - it's gonna take a while to get to them and level them up.  Not enough reactors.  Guess I gotta open up the wallet. 

Eventually it'll be the opposite, you'll have more reactors than frames, since frames only get added slowly yet those alerts, invasions and sorties happen all the time. You're just having the "disadvantage" of having so many frames available to you from the start now.

20 hours ago, lowrise said:

Is there a possibility that DE will have orokin reactors drop from later bosses or something

Don't know if it's needed for these reasons

Sorties.

Farm Relics and get prime parts. Trade parts for platinum. then buy with plat on market. 

Farm Rare mods. Trade for plat. Then buy with plat on market.

There you have to ways to farm reactors and catalysts.

Edited by (XB1)IXx Troy xXI

22 minutes ago, Snib said:

It's a 2.5% drop chance

That comes back to this discussion itself, we need a new way to farm potatoes.

Currently the only way to get potatoes are from Sorties, alerts and market. Alerts are just not reliable, unless its a Gift of the Lotus which lasts for 24 hours, if not, the normal alerts limits on which region you're in and the time you spent on warframe (playtime).

Getting them from the market, which you need to spend 20plat to get just ONE, this is so limited for the newer players to just waste those plats on potatoes for their frames/weapons just sitting in their inventory. Considering that they are just new to the game and earning plat isn't something easy to get at all.

Sortie, they completed the early game planets so that they can finish the core quest line, which is not a short process at all, now they have to grind their arse of doing sorties to get those potatoes, which can take months if they're unlucky like me. If they're salty I will be very sure that they will say "I thought this is a free-to-play game, why do I need to spend plat on such a thing". Orokin reactors/catalyst is just locked behind RNG/plat, which can be very important and hard to get for the newer players.

Even veteran players like me can't have enough potatoes just because where we can farm them, it's too limited, I still have plenty of weapons waiting to be potatoed, not that much on frames though. The main point is, I totally disagree having to waste 20 plat on such a thing that is so crucial, I know I can get 20 plats easily cuz I'm a veteran, but for the newer players. DE has to consider about them.

Edited by Liew5439
More complaints ._.

It's like always, if you wait long enough you get it for free, or you pay to get it right now.

No player will say no to more free stuff, neither would I, but the devs still need to pay the bills, so not everything is free and I understand that.

No. It's. Crucial revenue for de. Also new players don't need it. They need credits and Endo and mods far more, and can complete most or all of the star chart with thirty capacity with almost any weapon. If you like the game, set twenty to fifty bucks aside and wait for a seventy five percent discount. Otherwise farm rare S#&$ and waste your time selling it. But imo that feels like a job, and would rather actually work and take part of that money and turn it into plat.

Edited by shoopypit