Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chesa Kubrow useless for looting

VanFanel1980mx

In general I feel like Kubrows (not sure about Kavats) are quite useless because they tend to go kamikaze in most situations and there is no way of making them stick around the player like a sentinel would do (well, maybe a little further) but then after several attempts at getting a Chesa I finally succeeded and I got very disappointed, their looter ability is barely useful but a little more than Carrier's special mod since Chesa seem to react faster, but then the looting is basically non existant, I can pick up stuff by just walking around but a Kubrow needs to actually being out of combat and then go around picking up stuff.

Of course, I will always expect the developers to make looting slower and not faster, but I tend to get bored of having Carrier around.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Every sentinel can use vacuum now.

Vacuum is only one part of the whole package, having a companion who can destroy containers on the go was the main reason I went for Carrier and the Chesa kubrow, got bored of having Carrier around but then I would need to check every single container myself, the kubrow would be able to do that if only it prioritized looting, and then they don't have the amount of vacuum a normal warframe has, you can literally see the kubrow stepping on items and not retrieving them.

Chesa is by far the best way to passively collect reagents for apothics.

Only because it's the only way to do so once Helios loses interest. But still, those four globs of moss that my chesa smuggles onto my ship every time I leave an asteroid will eventually add up to.... uh... something?