Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

had to take same MR11 test 3 days in a row *sigh*

DeusInvidia21

About the mastery test , due to many circumstances i've failed ..... 

can DE at least give some mercy ....

- first try failed (first time for everything right ?)

- second try, got Disconnected due to s**ty ISP

- and the third try which is today 10/01/2018 ....... damn power outtage ..... 

so can u at least do something about this 24h lock ? :'D ....... 
this got me stressed for days .....

4 minutes ago, Cryptix123 said:

I agree that getting a mission disconnect shouldn't count as a try.

The problem is that there is zero way to know if you crashed the game by yourself or disconnected on purpose, this will never be a thing because it's not their fault some people have connections that make some third world countries look like South Korea.

On the other hand, the test being restricted to only once a day feels unnecessary IMO, but I doubt it changes since it has been like this since ever.

4 minutes ago, Cryptix123 said:

I agree that getting a mission disconnect shouldn't count as a try.

I disagree. too many ways to abuse the system. One more day isnt going to hurt anybody either. I doubt at this point that even if they succeeded in the test, that they have the next test waiting.

Sure, OP has had a string of bad luck, but nor is that DE's problem either. All of the tests can be practiced in the relay as many times as we want. At the very least, that is simply one way to minimize failing when you do finally make the attempt. Perhaps OP would have succeeded on this first attempt and not have cared as much about a power outage, or connection drop.

Even though your computer/internet is trash, it's no reason to change the 24hr cooldown to 'git gud' and practice more. You probably could have passed the first time had you taken even 20mins to practice at Simaris in the relays. The other two times are unfortunate, but still no reason to change a forever-old setup around mastery tests just cause of disconnects or being bad in general. 

6 minutes ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

Even though your computer/internet is trash, it's no reason to change the 24hr cooldown to 'git gud' and practice more. You probably could have passed the first time had you taken even 20mins to practice at Simaris in the relays. The other two times are unfortunate, but still no reason to change a forever-old setup around mastery tests just cause of disconnects or being bad in general. 

Completely agree. Practice makes perfect. I've actually yet to ever get disqualified from a Mastery Rank test thanks to the Practice Tests.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Juniormech777 said:

Completely agree. Practice makes perfect. I've actually yet to ever get disqualified from a Mastery Rank test thanks to the Practice Tests.

Exactly. The only tests that maybe you fail due to DE cucking you are the two stealth ones (basic exterminate and the orb+rescue) due to some bugs known to be associated with them since a year ago. And even after you fail, it only stalls you from maybe....2 weapons? MR15 is the only real limit (16 if rivens) for weapons. Just keep on leveling old stuff when you fail anyway to be able to retake it then the next day level up once more.

7 hours ago, Faulcun said:

I disagree. too many ways to abuse the system. One more day isnt going to hurt anybody either. I doubt at this point that even if they succeeded in the test, that they have the next test waiting.

Sure, OP has had a string of bad luck, but nor is that DE's problem either. All of the tests can be practiced in the relay as many times as we want. At the very least, that is simply one way to minimize failing when you do finally make the attempt. Perhaps OP would have succeeded on this first attempt and not have cared as much about a power outage, or connection drop.

How do we know this ? Lol 

I find more often than not more people than you think try to take advantage of people's good will ,or abuse systems to no end . 

12 hours ago, (PS4)rooster33 said:

How do we know this ? Lol 

I find more often than not more people than you think try to take advantage of people's good will ,or abuse systems to no end . 

I think we're saying the same thing in two different ways.