Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making excalibur easier to obtain didn't remove the root of the problem, Ambulas should cost 20-25 animo beacons like Kela De Thaym

chofranc

As the title says, prior Octavia update farming saryn was a pain because the boss of sedna cost 100 points of rathuum, after the update they reduced the cost to 25, rathuum points at least are easier and funier to farm because they are consistent and have missions dedicated to them. You have the fact that warframe drop parts from bosses are based on RNG and not in the parts that you already have so depending on your luck you will need to do various runs in both missions.

Now lets see animo beacons farm, the amount that you get is based on the level of the planet making Pluto the only efficient way to get it and is time gated, this mean that you need to wait the dropships to spawn and they spawn in intervals of 3-5 min during the mission, only to just get 5 animo beacons(if you do it in Pluto).

So my solutions are(Pick all or just some):

• Reduce the total amount of Animo Beacons required to fight ambulas boss to 25 animo beacons and on kill will reward you with 13-15 Animo Beacons.
  • Increase the Animo Beacons drops of delivered Ambulas by the dropships from 5-10.

Edited by chofranc

I think one other solution would be to let the Ambulas in the boss fight drop 4-5 beacons each when killed, so if you get 6 Ambulas you can get 24-30 Beacons back from the boss fight. It'll leave the initial beacon requirement in to make sure that people put in SOME effort but won't make it as much of a grind.

1 minute ago, Praxxor said:

I think one other solution would be to let the Ambulas in the boss fight drop 4-5 beacons each when killed, so if you get 6 Ambulas you can get 24-30 Beacons back from the boss fight. It'll leave the initial beacon requirement in to make sure that people put in SOME effort but won't make it as much of a grind.

Initially during boss fight you could farm enough Animo beacons to start another fight and now we have what we have.

22 minutes ago, Emulad0or said:

Ambulas and Kela should cost NO beacons/points. To unlock the node once is one thing, to keep having to farm points for each fight against the boss if poor game design

Nah. It should be implemented for the rest of the bosses. At lower cost, that is.

29 минут назад, Emulad0or сказал:

Ambulas and Kela should cost NO beacons/points. To unlock the node once is one thing, to keep having to farm points for each fight against the boss if poor game design

^

Grinding to later being able to grind a boss? Yeah no thanks. I'm usually very active in events but I did Kela like 5 times or so and I hated it so much that now I don't want to do even sorties with her in it that kind of bad memories she left in me. Ambulas is the same. I just skip it. Good thing that I don't need to farm frames anymore at least. For the same reason I don't farm Razorback and similar things. Got rewards/mods for myself and out. Relays can burn in hell for all I care.