Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration Problem

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)TheRatchetSquad said:

Good day ,Digital Extremes 

We have this bug were high master ranked (old but new accounts as well) players using, not for gaining purposes,

but for  emotional gain & results.

Players (THE HOST) have found a way to MIGRATE  out the game close to the  end of the bout ..seconds way,

You are then brought back to LOADING SCREEN,

At this point is were I believe the host defusing all game results,  reseting the stacks to 0..

Going unnoticed because in  short period of time you are thrown back into the game,

All one has to do is  take a  shot or two to... taking full control of game stacks back into the corporates left in the game or everyplayer with the most damage in those seconds.

full damage kills, ect..

This  Leaves all players to wonder  😔..WHAT JUST HAPPENED! ????

Leaving the corporates to this TOMFOOLERY ACT

to taking a few shots to gaining full control of the games stacks, 

robbing all true results from any & all players.

Now I know 98% of the forums readers are of high ranks

& might know or partake in such acts...

SO!!

IT'S A  FORM  ,

NOT INTENDED FOR ACCUSATIONS & OR DIRECTED TOWARDS   (MASTER RANKED SALTY ) PLAYERS OR, ANY IN THE MATTER,

..JUST A VOICE FROM THE VOID 

THAT  HAS ECHO FOR SOME TIME NOW..

Ps. Can it be fix  , or they choose  to ignore ?

Now in english please .

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)TheRatchetSquad said:

Last time I posted ..it was the same ..."speak English "

It's 2018 ...

These type of understanding in life is what gave birth

To Monday's Natural Holiday this up coming week in the United States  ..

No one can help you if they can't understand you. Some people were rude sure, especially if english isn't a language you are fluent in. If that's the case then there are other forums in other languages.

11 hours ago, StinkyPygmy said:

No one can help you if they can't understand you. Some people were rude sure, especially if english isn't a language you are fluent in. If that's the case then there are other forums in other languages.

why you think i tilted It  "Digital Extreme's Drirty Little Secret" because  this "TRUTH" get buried SIX FORMS DEEP with this nonessential,outlandish heckle.

funny how research has shown into the topice at hand "DIGITAL EXTREME!!!" 3 out of 5 of my froms audience are found in related topics

Why you think i name this form "DIGITAL EXTREME DIRTY LITTLE SECRET"

because this TURTH at hand(important or not) finds itself buried SIX FORMS DEEP with this NONESSENTIAL , OUTLANDISH HECKING..

researching  past related topics has shown 3 out of 5 have had the audience 

with same techniques,

armed with the same shovels.....

makes me wounder DIGITAL EXTREMEL!! 😒

, makes makes me wounder?🤔

Edited by (XB1)TheRatchetSquad

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)TheRatchetSquad said:

why you think i tilted It  "Digital Extreme's Drirty Little Secret" because  this "TRUTH" get buried SIX FORMS DEEP with this nonessential,outlandish heckle.

funny how research has shown into the topice at hand "DIGITAL EXTREME!!!" 3 out of 5 of my froms audience are found in related topics

Is english your native language?