Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration Problem

Good day ,Digital Extremes 

We have this bug were high master ranked (old but new accounts as well) players using, not for gaining purposes,

but for  emotional gain & results.

Players (THE HOST) have found a way to MIGRATE  out the game close to the  end of the bout ..seconds way,

You are then brought back to LOADING SCREEN,

At this point is were I believe the host defusing all game results,  reseting the stacks to 0..

Going unnoticed because in  short period of time you are thrown back into the game,

All one has to do is  take a  shot or two to... taking full control of game stacks back into the corporates left in the game or everyplayer with the most damage in those seconds.

full damage kills, ect..

This  Leaves all players to wonder  😔..WHAT JUST HAPPENED! ????

Leaving the corporates to this TOMFOOLERY ACT

to taking a few shots to gaining full control of the games stacks, 

robbing all true results from any & all players.

Now I know 98% of the forums readers are of high ranks

& might know or partake in such acts...

SO!!

IT'S A  FORM  ,

NOT INTENDED FOR ACCUSATIONS & OR DIRECTED TOWARDS   (MASTER RANKED SALTY ) PLAYERS OR, ANY IN THE MATTER,

..JUST A VOICE FROM THE VOID 

THAT  HAS ECHO FOR SOME TIME NOW..

Ps. Can it be fix  , or they choose  to ignore ?

Edited by Letter13
Title edited for thread clarity

Host migrations usually don't happen on purpose by players. It's primarily caused by bad internet connection or server maintenance. There is occasionally that one player who thinks it's funny to mess everyone's progress up by leaving at the end. But that's pretty rare.

I'm not sure how a host migration causing the stats of the mission to reset to 0 is somehow DE's dirty little secret. I gather you're implying that they're allowing this to happen/doing it themselves, somehow, for some reason but you don't seem to give any reasonable explanation for why this would be a thing they would do or benefit from.

I think he's complaining that if host migration occurs, then the end of match statistics show incorrect information, and he thinks high mastery rank players are purposefully causing migrations so they'll show up as top damage dealers/whatever on that screen.

I hope I'm wrong though, cause if so, this post is way overdramatic.

honestly the quality of the posts in here has been declining for quite a while

like this kinda thing is the stuff you see on facebook comment, it's sad

you got problems with last second leavers and host migrations then say it as such, do you really need to splice it into 

multiple

lines

with random

CAPS

host migrations by itself is a fickle thing. heck i'd wager that host to client interactions are the cause of the majority of bugs in warframe. the game can only do so much. you can try screenshotting the responsible player and report it through support ticket (I think?) if you got the time to do that but hooonestly it's pretty easy to avoid unless you're lagging

Edited by TotallyLagging