Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hammers and Nails (OOC)

InfiniumV

1 hour ago, Agent_Maine said:

Overall, your OC seems solid in my opinion. Personality seems to be without contradictions, motives for coming seems fine, and his equipment and weaponry seems great. Osiris is okay in my book, just wait for InfiniumV to clear you.

😄 thanks!

After reading the IC, his ship looks like this. "Courtesy" of the Red Veilkew9wn.jpg

Edited by (PS4)qwerty1310

14 hours ago, Agent_Maine said:

Overall, your OC seems solid in my opinion. Personality seems to be without contradictions, motives for coming seems fine, and his equipment and weaponry seems great. Osiris is okay in my book, just wait for InfiniumV to clear you.

22 hours ago, (PS4)qwerty1310 said:

Name: Osiris

Race: Human

Apparent Age: 20-ish
Actual Age: 24

[Can't do spoilers on mobile *rolls eyes*]

Appearance: 6T1rXJ6h.jpg

*just a REALLY simple drawing, don't judge mmeeeEEE* 

Behind that rarely taken off suit lies a strong, able-bodied and relatively handsome man with green eyes and black hair. He keeps his hair short and often goes for what many would term a "crew cut".

Personality: A capable team player but prefers to work on his own. "God, no one can handle things well these days". Patient. He can wait for hours for a target to appear before taking his shot; but that shot only comes from one motivation: credits. He calls himself a bounty hunter / mercenary, but he spends most of his time scavenging battlefields for valuable resources, either to sell off to the market or for personal consumption. Light-hearted and vulgar, Osiris doesn't take things outside of missions too seriously, and speaks in a way that may not be too pleasant for children to hear.

Affiliation: Himself and almighty Credits. But past experiences over the years have gained him some favor among few groups like the Steel Meridian and the Perrin Sequence, while some groups view him otherwise...

Modus Operandi: Osiris was about to intercept a Corpus transport before receiving the message from Mr. Hystruc. Easy decryption...clear coordinates...That reward was simply just irresistible for a seemingly easy mission! Thus his journey to the Salvage Yards began. Upon further inspection, the transport shared a similar route. Perhaps his intentions for visiting the yards aren't as straightforward as they seem...

Personal Equipment: A modified Manic Suit with the claws removed and teleportation deactivated. Most notably, the visors have been changed and have shades, with the cluster of Grineer masks on the back removed. Somehow, the suit gave him a slight increase in movement speed. Just a slight, noticable, increase. Though Osiris has been trying to find out why, he currently theorises that it's just part of the suit's mechanics. After many trials, he has managed to configure the language of the suit, his transponder, and his Vulkar to English. The pouches hold several utility items like cheapened versions of Health Restores sold on the market, throwing knives, and the Corpus transponder.

Weaponry: A scavenged Vulkar with a torch and a Rakta Dark Dagger strapped to the back of his belt. Both painted black to match the colour scheme of a Manic suit.

Companions: None. "I can barely take care of myself now, you expect me to have a damn dog by my side?"

@InfiniumVLemme know whatchu think about this 🙂

He should be good - Though just a pointer the "Reason I'm Here" bit, that the signal was only decipherable to those that are familiar with Tenno encryption patterns & ciphering. 

A quick fix would be to say that a Syndicate bounced him towards the Hystruc company. Also, ship is fine.
Just address that, and you're good to go.

Welcome aboard.

8 hours ago, InfiniumV said:

He should be good - Though just a pointer the "Reason I'm Here" bit, that the signal was only decipherable to those that are familiar with Tenno encryption patterns & ciphering. 

A quick fix would be to say that a Syndicate bounced him towards the Hystruc company. Also, ship is fine.
Just address that, and you're good to go.

Welcome aboard.

Alrighty thanks, will be posting later 😉

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, WilcotheWolf said:

Hey @InfiniumV, Will I be in anytime soon? Just excited and waiting

Ummm

Infinium said this:

Keep yourself under control, Wilco - You'll be under watch. Wilco makes it into the campaign.

EDIT - Remember to edit in the fact that Wilco himself is a Symbiote type. He wasn't present on the Zariman 10-0, he predates it.

Your OC was accepted ages ago

21 minutes ago, WilcotheWolf said:

Didn't you see what he said though? You did quote it...

I'll be introduced later...

He never said you'd be introduced later. He said that your character is accepted 'into the campaign'. That means you can come into the RP.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)qwerty1310 said:

@InfiniumV Is it cool if I go ahead and assume that Osiris's doorbell is accepted and is cleared to enter the facility? 🤔

I thought you did that in your last post? 
Wait, that was just Osiris' vessel. Aight, then yes - Though you're limited narrative-wise to the current state of the hangar itself and the personnel within it. 

• 3 weeks later...

*Pokes my head out of the corner I've been hiding in since the beginning of time*
...sooooooo - how's things going over here? I think I've been ignoring this thread and using the discord server instead
eheheh.....(please don't kill me...)

Just now, Locky122 said:

*Pokes my head out of the corner I've been hiding in since the beginning of time*
...sooooooo - how's things going over here? I think I've been ignoring this thread and using the discord server instead

Well, nothing has really happened, so it's not like you were ignoring anything important.

Plus, Infinium tends to let us know on the Discord whenever he posts something to the IC, so you shouldn't need to worry too much.

On 2018-07-15 at 9:13 AM, Locky122 said:

*Buries head back into corner*

• 1 month later...

Anyone home?  Let's find out.

Name: Lydia Mirren
Apparent Age: 18
Actual Age: 1476

Appearance: Lydia's complexion is a muted cream color.  There are copper streaks in her green and hazel heterochromatic eyes, and she wears her brown hair either straight and down or in a tight French braid.  She is usually clothed in a loose and flowy lime and lavender gown which allows total freedom of movement while also looking semi-formal.

Personality: Lydia is kind, helpful, and, perhaps, a little TOO impulsive for her own good.  She once believed that no one is too far gone, but an incident involving the apparent death of a member of the Tenno High Council has led her to question certain things.

Affiliation: Lydia is a member of Clan Miraalan, finds herself aligned with Cressa Tal's ideology, and is largely not a fan of the Orokin Empire or any attempt to restore it.

Modus Operandi: Lydia prefers getting a job done right to a job done quickly, and will take as much time as she needs to ensure that things are done correctly.  That said, efficiency is the name of the game, so she won't stall while performing a task.

Personal Equipment: Lydia used to pilot a Valkyr, but recent events have led to some introspection, a minor personality shift, and a new preference for Equinox's Animus Aspect (Night Form).

Weaponry: Lydia carries a Vaykor Hek, a Zylock, and an Aegis and an Atterax.  As an Operator, she carries a Lex Prime and a Dakra.

Companions: Lydia's sentinel is a Helios.