Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The hardest-hitting weapon/frame combo, ever

(XBOX)MntalMndedMstry

(Warframe) -Chroma

"Due to his tanked out health/armour, additional-modded armor for both base/elemental damage resistance and his power/base damage boost"

(Primary/Rifle) -Opticor #B.F.G

(Secondary/Pistol) -Angstrum

(Melee/Gunblade) -(Redeemer)/ or Sarpa

(Archwing) -Elytron

The heaviest-hitting Archwing there is! :D

(Archgun/Primary) -Velocitus

There was no video, but it is the heaviest in the forums, just using some Riven's won't hurt

(Arch/-melee) -Centaur

Not the most base damage, but the most overall damage and additional movement

Edited by (XB1)MntalMndedMstry
Wrong title

4 minutes ago, BringMeYourAzz said:

in getting one shotted by every enemie 50+

The post is about damage though, least I think.

In the end neither Chroma or Banshee can survive damage intake enough to make full use of their damage output.  Scaling is cruel like that.

Le ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎15 à 03:48, Xzorn a dit :

The post is about damage though, least I think.

In the end neither Chroma or Banshee can survive damage intake enough to make full use of their damage output.  Scaling is cruel like that.

I started playing Chroma a LOT in the past 2-3 weeks and I initially focused on damage mainly and I'm starting to realize that all this damage is so pointless, there's no way I'm surviving up to the point where I can't kill something...

Time to get back to the drawing board / forum search bar and look up how to get the most eHP while maintaining duration and power... building a mod setup is fun :D

7 minutes ago, (PS4)JonathGariepy said:

I started playing Chroma a LOT in the past 2-3 weeks and I initially focused on damage mainly and I'm starting to realize that all this damage is so pointless, there's no way I'm surviving up to the point where I can't kill something...

Time to get back to the drawing board / forum search bar and look up how to get the most eHP while maintaining duration and power... building a mod setup is fun :D

Yea, that's sadly how it goes. Few frames I've played lvl 300+ go even on eHP Vs Damage. Nekros and Trinity come to mind. Most other frames will get destroyed if they get hit well before they cap out in damage. An Ancient Healer Specter can help but then it's not just the frame. I try not to use them when testing builds.

I might have you covered on that Chroma build though it's a bit on the high end it's something to model off.

Spoiler

u51y1ta.jpg

I use Zenurik and an Energize set to cover Energy management, QT and to free up a mod slot from using Adrenaline / Rage.

Had to swap to this after DE killed Traumatic Redirection. I miss the 100% up time regen.

Here's the math on the build:

Chroma 224% Power + Vitality + Primed Flow + Steel Fiber + QT + Primed Vigor
350 * (1 + 1.1 + 3.36) = 1,911
1,911 * 7.84 = 14,982.24 = 98.037%
638 / 0.41667 = 1,531.19 / ( 1 - 0.98037) = 77,997.96
960 / ( 1 - 0.98037) = 48,904.74
48,904.74 + 77,997.96 = 126,902.7 eHP

il y a une heure, Xzorn a dit :

Yea, that's sadly how it goes. Few frames I've played lvl 300+ go even on eHP Vs Damage. Nekros and Trinity come to mind. Most other frames will get destroyed if they get hit well before they cap out in damage. An Ancient Healer Specter can help but then it's not just the frame. I try not to use them when testing builds.

I might have you covered on that Chroma build though it's a bit on the high end it's something to model off.

Masquer le contenu

u51y1ta.jpg

I use Zenurik and an Energize set to cover Energy management, QT and to free up a mod slot from using Adrenaline / Rage.

Had to swap to this after DE killed Traumatic Redirection. I miss the 100% up time regen.

Here's the math on the build:

Chroma 224% Power + Vitality + Primed Flow + Steel Fiber + QT + Primed Vigor
350 * (1 + 1.1 + 3.36) = 1,911
1,911 * 7.84 = 14,982.24 = 98.037%
638 / 0.41667 = 1,531.19 / ( 1 - 0.98037) = 77,997.96
960 / ( 1 - 0.98037) = 48,904.74
48,904.74 + 77,997.96 = 126,902.7 eHP

Might toy with it a little bit, it even include Rush which I absolutely love since it work so well with Kohm to keep the spool rate at max without going through your ammo super fast ! Too bad I don't have Primed Vigor though... DE when are we getting the new login system please :D

As for the arcane I see energize, I'm guessing the other one is Grace ? Do you have trouble generating shield for Vex refresh in this setup ?

Never really bothered with specters before, I should look them up (I personally don't care about using consumables, I have a crap ton of energy and ammo pizza that I use liberately wether it is for me or to help out my teammates). How does ancient healer specter work ?

Edited by (PS4)JonathGariepy