Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QUESTION: Mods UI - Filtering

(PSN)renkiji

Question

7 answers to this question

Yes, For starters, equipped mods are not put in the stack with the others. i.e. you'll have a stack of lets say 30 ammo drum, and a single ammo drum by itself since its equipped. (assuming same rank). In addition equipped mods have a small symbol showing they are equipped.

Edit: also to be clear, the duplicates category organizes by number of duplicates. Individual mods still appear. 

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade

34 minutes ago, (PS4)renkiji said:

I thought only the duplicate mods will show when I filter for DUPLICATES, turns out that my equipped mods are shown too

This isn't your main question but I want to emphasis this point for you and other players as it can lead to very bad mistakes.  The drop down selector of categories like "Recent", "Name", "Duplicates", etc is NOT a filter.  It is a sort function.  It is very clearly labeled as "SORT BY: xxx".

You filter mods by pressing R3 (on console).  The only filter criteria are rarity, polarity, and game mode.

TLDR: sorting and filtering are not the same thing.

1 hour ago, (PS4)renkiji said:

Oh sorry I thought it was FILTER (was away from game as I make this post). Well, it says SORT there but functionally it is a filter, because mods unrelated to the SORT criteria disappears from the list. That's why I thought it was FILTER.

Nothing disappeared.  When you sorted by duplicates you get the biggest stacks of duplicates on the left and the stacks get smaller and smaller as you scroll right.  A ranked mod will always be in a stack of 1 so at the far right of the UI.  Given enough mods you won't see them until you scroll and it doesn't take very long before you have more than will fit on a single view able screen.