Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Operator. The ultimate Stalker Killer.

(XBOX)Epickiro7994130

Question

WARNING,WARNING,WARNING,WARNING. The following forum will contain spoilers for The Second Dream and The War Within. (Trust us play the quests first)

Turn back now and remain spoiler free!

So I recently noticed that most weapons deal less damage then they normally should against the Stalker. For example I shot him with my Tigris and it only dealed 23 damage out of the 2,000 or so it usually does. Then out of desperation I used my operator and... Hallelujah it didn’t have reduced damage and tore the Stalker limb from limb, and I decided this knowledge shouldn’t stay with me I must spread the word, and thus this post came to be. Hope this helps and comment if you have anything to say!

7 answers to this question

The Stalker shares the same defenses as the sentient fighters on Lua. That means he gains adaptation to elements and IPS, but is highly vulnerable to void damage which also strips his adaptation buffs.

If you want to make short work of him, you blast him with tigris, use operator attack, then blast him again.

Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................Nothing here......................................................

Edited by (XB1)Epickiro7994130
Delete please

22 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

No offense, but this is old news. Void damage resets the damage resistances of sentient enemies and the stalker. 

Not only resets resistances, but also provides a damage bonus against Sentients.
Funnily enough, the Eidolon Teralyst has just normal ol' robotic health, alloy armor and shields. Odd that Void Damage isn't listed in there as something it is vulnerable to.

Same for those little Vomvalysts.
Could be an oversight, but I doubt it.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Epickiro7994130 said:

WARNING,WARNING,WARNING,WARNING. The following forum will contain spoilers for The Second Dream and The War Within. (Trust us play the quests first)

Turn back now and remain spoiler free!

So I recently noticed that most weapons deal less damage then they normally should against the Stalker. For example I shot him with my Tigris and it only dealed 23 damage out of the 2,000 or so it usually does. Then out of desperation I used my operator and... Hallelujah it didn’t have reduced damage and tore the Stalker limb from limb, and I decided this knowledge shouldn’t stay with me I must spread the word, and thus this post came to be. Hope this helps and comment if you have anything to say!

LOL. it's like you discovered hot water in the 21st century:)

I am glad you did Though