Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build Centered Around Gladiator and Hunter Mod Sets - Worth It?

Cryptix123

Question

Just as it says on the title, I was thinking of maybe going for a really Tanky Nidus build combined with the Hirudo to get me a frame that would never die. I already have the needed Hunter mods (just the crit-link, lifesteal-link, munitions, and not!rage mods for now) but I want to know if it was a good idea before I got farming Assassination bounties for the Gladiator Mods.

7 answers to this question

The set mods can augment a build but it's usually not worth sacrificing other needed mods just to raise the set bonus a little higher. And let's face it, melee really doesn't need the Gladiator bonus if you've already got Blood Rush.

I would suggest just getting Gladiator might and Gladiator Finesse. Melee and frame. Just these two make any melee in the game crit viable. Really pays off on high status, long reach, slash melee, since you can even run without elements and still melt any level. Tricky part is rolling the riven with right stats and building your melee around it.

I got a sick Tonbo and Volnus atm. Those two mods are not that cosrtly yet, so try that first. Full set can be made into a fun build, but unless you take inaros, you are gonna gimp other frames too much.

I run arcane avanger, and with those two mods and bloodrush I get red crits almost from the start if arcane avanger is activated, even on my 5% at base Tonbo..

Their combined effect is 30% aditive crit chance that stacks with bloodrush, so mine 5% Tonbo becomes 35% and 2 x crit multiplier becomes 3.2. Pair that with awesome reach and high status and it's borderline broken.

Edited by .Re-light.
Spelling

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Snib:

The set mods can augment a build but it's usually not worth sacrificing other needed mods just to raise the set bonus a little higher. And let's face it, melee really doesn't need the Gladiator bonus if you've already got Blood Rush.

This. It's only worth it when you don't have to sarifice needet slots.

Tho, sacrificing on wukong isn't that bad of a idea eather way. Makes his staff rather viable. More then that actually.

I don't think these Set mods are worth it (especially Augur Set). But it's fun to try to make something good with it

I already got a Vigilante Harrow, and a Hunter Inaros. I'm looking for Gladiator now. And forgot Augur : the mods are nice for some sort of maximizing, but the bonus set is absolutely useless because of unstackable