Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity

(XBOX)DeathVessle

I don't understand why people gotta take big steaming dumps on Trinity. I traded nekros Prime set for Trinity prime set, and people told me I was an idiot, I let myself be ripped off.(I made the offer for the trade BTW) ofc I want Nekros aswell, I'll just farm out another one. I really like Trinity. She is my fifth prime and first full support in any game. 

Tell me, what is everybody's issue with Never running out of energy, never running out of health, always buffing Allies, and, causing enemies to kill eachother simply by shooting you, aside from link ALL your abilities effect your allies, she is the perfect team player, why so much hate?

I'd wager it was not about the Frames themselves, but comparative market values.  XBox section of warframe.market has Nekros Prime sets being about 30 plat or so less expensive then Trinity Prime sets.  Not sure why, especially since Trin is vaulted and Nekros isn't, but such is the market.

2 minutes ago, Phatose said:

I'd wager it was not about the Frames themselves, but comparative market values.  XBox section of warframe.market has Nekros Prime sets being about 30 plat or so less expensive then Trinity Prime sets.  Not sure why, especially since Trin is vaulted and Nekros isn't, but such is the market.

The reason vaulted sets are more expensive is obviously because they cannot be obtained anymore.

18 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DeathVessle said:

I don't understand why people gotta take big steaming dumps on Trinity. I traded nekros Prime set for Trinity prime set, and people told me I was an idiot, I let myself be ripped off.(I made the offer for the trade BTW) ofc I want Nekros aswell, I'll just farm out another one. I really like Trinity. She is my fifth prime and first full support in any game. 

Tell me, what is everybody's issue with Never running out of energy, never running out of health, always buffing Allies, and, causing enemies to kill eachother simply by shooting you, aside from link ALL your abilities effect your allies, she is the perfect team player, why so much hate?

People are not willing to give her a chance, most likely because she has the lowest armor value of any frame to date. That should not really be the issue, but people cannot see past obvious 'flaws' with things. Let me give you another example: I had a Phage riven with negative fire rate on it. Due to the nature of the Phage's damage output however, the mod would actually do the same amount of damage as without the negative, but ammo was still consumed much more slowly. This essentially meant that I had a riven with four good stats. Despite this, people would not buy the riven from me because they did not want their fire rate 'lowered'.

Nothing but the fact she's boring as hell to play as and at the same time people will treat you like dirt if they *think* they don't receive enough healing or energy if you play one. They think you owe them pretty much, even when they run into nullifier bubble against lv80-100 enemies like lemmings it's never their fault. Always Trinity's. 

The price for both sets is equal, so whoever said that was quite a weirdo.

Just now, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

The reason vaulted sets are more expensive is obviously because they cannot be obtained anymore..

That would make sense, certainly what I'd expect. Problem is that Trinity sets are less expensive then Nekros sets, while Trinity is vaulted and Nekros isn't.

1 minute ago, -Temp0- said:

Nothing but the fact she's boring as hell to play as and at the same time people will treat you like dirt if they *think* they don't receive enough healing or energy if you play one. They think you owe them pretty much, even when they run into nullifier bubble against lv80-100 enemies like lemmings it's never their fault. Always Trinity's. 

The price for both sets is equal, so whoever said that was quite a weirdo.

That could be considered another reason. i quite like my healing type characters, as it is fun to max their potential for all the heals and energy

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

That is sadly due to what OP mentioned of Trinity being hated by so many people.

That's very odd.  I know she's not going to be everyone's favorite frame to play, but she's usually central to Eidolon hunting parties, and I believe Raid groups.  I'm trying to think of a single situation where a group isn't better off with a Trinity in it then without one, and coming up blank.  I would think she'd be in market demand simply because she's in group demand.  But maybe it's a situation where most people want to play with a Trinity, not as a Trinity and that pushes down value.

1 minute ago, Phatose said:

That's very odd.  I know she's not going to be everyone's favorite frame to play, but she's usually central to Eidolon hunting parties, and I believe Raid groups.  I'm trying to think of a single situation where a group isn't better off with a Trinity in it then without one, and coming up blank.  I would think she'd be in market demand simply because she's in group demand.  But maybe it's a situation where most people want to play with a Trinity, not as a Trinity and that pushes down value.

It might, I really do not know.

12 минут назад, Phatose сказал:

That's very odd.  I know she's not going to be everyone's favorite frame to play, but she's usually central to Eidolon hunting parties, and I believe Raid groups.

That's just more reason to hate her. Since no one wanst to play it and you need at least 1, usually 2 in raid. But still you often join a raid group and see 6+ people sitting on CC all being "not it not it not it!". And you have two choices 1 play it 2 leave. None of those choices are any good. People literally argue who will be playing or not playing it, usually those who joined last will be scapegoats.

Also if something is mandatory it's always a negative thing. Not positive. We have what, 30 warframes and one place out of 4 or 8 is *always* taken by a Trinity. You can't possibly see it as a good thing. Especially once you will rememebr how she's treated in pug groups. 

Edited by -Temp0-

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

That is sadly due to what OP mentioned of Trinity being hated by so many people.

I would say that the reason that Trinity Prime sets are worth so little is simply that they are extremely common. All her pieces are either common or uncommon, not rare. Between how common the pieces are and how many relics people still have sitting around, there is simply an enormous supply of sets, which drives the price way down. 

That's just more reason to hate her. Since no one wanst to play it and you need at least 1, usually 2 in raid. But still you often join a raid group and see 6+ people sitting on CC all being "not it not it not it!". And you have two choices 1 play it 2 leave. None of those choices are any good. People literally argue who will be playing or not playing it, usually those who joined last will be scapegoats.

Also if something is mandatory it's always a negative thing. Not positive. We have what, 30 warframes and one place out of 4 or 8 is *always* taken by a Trinity. You can't possibly see it as a good thing.

Honestly I kind of hate lor. It's a chore more than anything. I would prefer if there was a giant robot with a bunch of armor and health that spit out minions.  Leave out all the standing on buttons

2 minutes ago, Sablesword said:

I would say that the reason that Trinity Prime sets are worth so little is simply that they are extremely common. All her pieces are either common or uncommon, not rare. Between how common the pieces are and how many relics people still have sitting around, there is simply an enormous supply of sets, which drives the price way down. 

I wish that were the case. With the exception of three people, literally every person I have played with have claimed that Trinity is trash

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)DeathVessle said:

Idk these guys I spoke to said it was a bad trade, that I was an idiot, but idc I wanted Trinity. They also said she was boring to use "all you ever do is recover energy and it's not even that much" and she is "squishy"

Obviously, they have now clue how to mod her then. As little duration as possible, as much range and power as possible, an efficiency mod or two, then focus on keeping yourself alive via mods like Quick Thinking, Primed Flow, and Vitality

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)DeathVessle said:

Idk these guys I spoke to said it was a bad trade, that I was an idiot, but idc I wanted Trinity. They also said she was boring to use "all you ever do is recover energy and it's not even that much" and she is "squishy"

Well, look on the bright side:  They hate trinity and don't want to play her.  You do want to play Trinity, and every group is better off with a Trinity then without one.  Means you'll be Mr. Popularity and have a much easier time joining dedicated groups then they will.

1 минуту назад, (PS4)Boomstickman98 сказал:

I disagree there. You just have to actually keep an open mind. Aura mods are mandatory for warframes, yet they only grant you benefits.

You have little idea what you're talking about. Aura mods are mostly useless pretty much - you will only ever really get any use of cp, energy siphon and steel charge and once something is seen as mandatory (like cp) you will see the same reaction. People not wanting to use it and forma their warframes for it, being kicked out of groups if they have different one. But even cp isn't that bad because usually all you need is to kil stuff dead and you can have other means in not so long runs than stripping 100% of armor, including the usage of warframes abilities or bypassing armor by any means.

Цитата

Honestly I kind of hate lor. It's a chore more than anything. I would prefer if there was a giant robot with a bunch of armor and health that spit out minions.  Leave out all the standing on buttons

So basically Eidolon but whoops once again, Trinity is here too if you want to capture it. Oberon can technically replace her but he's a poor man's Trinity and needs a lot to even somewhat do her job.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DeathVessle said:

Well these guys don't know what they're talking about. You dont even need a min-max build to play with trin. She's versatile and extremely useful.

So basically Eidolon but whoops once again, Trinity is here too if you want to capture it. Oberon can technically replace her but he's a poor man's Trinity and needs a lot to even somewhat do her job.

Yeah actually I enjoy random eidolon hunts. Noone ever has a trin when it's random in my experience

Только что, shoopypit сказал:

Yeah actually I enjoy random eidolon hunts. Noone ever has a trin when it's random in my experience

No one has anything in random group, but random grups are a waste of time and breath when it comes to Eidolon - it's not even worth mentioning this "experience". Even solo runs are more profitable because no one can possibly *** up anything and you can actually capture Eidolon without any headache.

No one has anything in random group, but random grups are a waste of time and breath when it comes to Eidolon - it's not even worth mentioning this "experience". Even solo runs are more profitable because no one can possibly *** up anything and you can actually capture Eidolon without any headache.

I would have to disagree. When it first released sure. But now that people actually know how to capture it now it's not as bad as it was. I even run into less low MR players. 

The Trinity Prime PA had a very long run as PA's go. There are a lot of relics out there and will be for some time. She's not going to be bucks up on platinum trades for what most likely will be quite some time. 

I play Trinity quite a bit. I've always liked her and continue to do so. There's lots she can do, though she's almost entirely dependent on her weapons, but I don't consider that a downside (a new player might, however). 

In PuGs, I see plenty of groups getting things done (more or less) without a Trinity. I build my warframes with not having one around in mind, so I'm not dependent on EV or even Blessing (though it's nice when it is available). 

When I play my Trinity, I will support the group, but the group has to be around to be supported--and this is where the problem is. They're usually not around and I'm not about to go looking for them. If they do hang around, I'll keep health and energy topped up, keep the DR on Blessing up if things warrant it, and generally make sure to monopolize heavy units' attention as much as possible to prevent Sudden Faceplant Syndrome (or at least minimize it). 

That's about all you can ask of a Trinity player.