Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Augment

Lanying

Titania: Augments Razorwing. Gain a 25% move speed and 25% fire rate buff for 8s after casting an ability while in Razorwing. Stacks up to 4 times.

I like it. I always like being a speedy nimble fairy. However there are 3 GLARING issues with it:

- You'll run out of bullets almost all the time, meaning you'll spend most of your time waiting for it to reload. Making her less offensive

- 8 seconds is WAY too short. All her other abilities last longer than 8 seconds (her 2 is the only ability you'll cast that often if you feel the buffs are worth while). Just too much micro micro management. 

- Which then leads to no energy to use Razorwing. Which was the whole point of the augment

Obviously this augment is trying to bring her kit together more but it just highlights the issues more. This augment seemed like the perfect time to buff her Razorflies or Diwatta. I personally would like to see an melee attack speed boost along side fire rate. That and a buff to Diwatta. Just make it the same stats as Dex Pixia. Then we can have more choice for melee Razorwing - which would also benefit from this augment.

--------------------------------------------

WHILE I'M HERE:

It all seems like Razorwing works against the rest of her kit: 

- Razorwing melee doesn't home on floating enemies

- She cant use her passive in Razorwing

- Her Fullmoon pet buff is useless in Razorwing

- You cant cast her 1 on herself in razorwing unless you're near the floor...

- Energy issues, especially if you want to have any of her buffs active.

Why does Razorwing need to hinder the rest of her kit SOOO much (Im not too bothered but obviously some mind loosing vacuum and pet bonuses). We could at least have razorflies benefitting from:

-maul/bite

- Link health/shields (since they die almost instantly in sorties).

19 minutes ago, Lanying said:

Surely the 8s is effected by duration mods, like most augments.
High DPS, or slow dps with the guns? She has melee too.
Maybe the idea is to use up more energy for more power. Balance can be annoying.

The rest I agree needs some fixing.

If the ability needs to be faster, it should be made faster by default imo. You can already mod for fire rate. Razerwing's weak points are the very high friction with the environment and lack of Vacuum. Rando ideas:

• grant 12m Vacuum for Razor Wing for 8 seconds on cast
  • refill Dex Pixia on cast (makes the fire rate bonus worthwhile)
  • replenish razorfies when hitting enemies with other abilities
  • double razorfly cap to 12 - have 6 of the razorflies stay with Titania and block damage similar to Amesha's 1.
Edited by Neightrix

If Razorflies were buffed to get benefits from pet mods I'd love the chance to spawn more and an increased amount for killing enemies effected by abilities. That and some buffs for melee.

I just feel perhaps her passive should change in razorwing to allow for razorfly. Keep the augment as is but make the duration longer and increased melee attack speed also.

There are several problems with Titania. Even though she was until recently my most played frame (Saryn finally managed to beat her out of it!), she can be pretty frustrating! This augment does seem better than Beguiling Lantern, which wasn't a high bar anyways. Not sure if I'll fit it on her build since she's a pretty mod heavy frame! Probably one of the most mod-dependent frames (why does she only have 150 energy!?). 

While the augment seems pretty neat and certainly better than Beguiling Lantern, Titania needs some tweaks and fixes (mostly technical) to really shine. You mentioned these in your post. Casting her abilities while in Razorwing can be difficult when Razorwing is really the only ability worth casting. I can kind of see casting Spellbind (even though it's terrible) since it's cheapish to get some stacks of the buff. But, with an eight second duration? Doubtful. 

4 hours ago, INight00 said:

Surely the 8s is effected by duration mods, like most augments.

You're going to make Equinox's Metamorphosis augment Duality cry! A perfect example of what could have been a great augment, but was ruined by static and low duration. And, one of the reasons I think this augment will simply just be "okay".

I just can't wait to faceslam into every door in the game because it takes longer for doors to open for Titania in pixie form. We all ready got a fantastically crappy augment called Beguiling Lantern, can't wait for another one :thumbup:

Seriously though I love Titania I wish DE gave her a little love. Razorwing and Spellbind are her only redeeming qualities. I totally agree that most of her kit is made useless by being in pixie form. Even out of pixie form the buffs form her Tribute are worthless and seriously need to be looked at, 20 casts at 50 energy to get max buffs WTH. Lantern is one of the most unreliable powers that I can think of in the game, made ineffective by anyone who decides to shoot it sending it flying so far that even max range isn't going to do anything for it. Although I love spellbind the 5 meter explosion radius is pretty laughable as well. 

Maybe give me an augment slot on warframes and I'll start using all these :poop: augments, most frames need every dang slot to work just right and Titania IMO is one of them.

Edited by deliciousdoobmaster69
one more thing