Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE should probably stay out of Sorties

That1Cactus

Sorry but as much as the idea of doing Sorties in the plains is a rather interesting idea there are far too many progress stoppers, bugs, and overall broken missions that prevents these plains Sorties from being completed. It's a real pain in the butt in all fairness.

Perhaps an alternative would be having Konzu giving out Sortie styled bounties to lessen the issues that the plains are having in a normal Sortie

OR DE fixes the mission for the people that have problems with it and don't reset sorties after people completed sortie 2. Because I imagine I can't be the only person going through a Plains sortie without a hitch. But now because DE resets the sorties I would have to do 2 mobile defenses again after already having completed the Plains and Mobile Defense sortie which were originally there.

36 minutes ago, That1Cactus said:

Sorry but as much as the idea of doing Sorties in the plains is a rather interesting idea there are far too many progress stoppers, bugs, and overall broken missions that prevents these plains Sorties from being completed. It's a real pain in the butt in all fairness.

Perhaps an alternative would be having Konzu giving out Sortie styled bounties to lessen the issues that the plains are having in a normal Sortie

I had no problem with it.  I'm sorry you did, but it was pretty fun.  Worth fixing the glitches you experienced.

I think Sortie on the plains is fine by itself, and it felt shorter than actual bounties. DE would rather fix the bugs on the plains, it is annoying on its own with or without being on Sortie.

Edited by Yhtmahyll

Yeah, rule of thumb for me now is: if I see the Plains in a sortie, I'll just wait until DE changes it to something else (because you know they're going to change it). I've had to re-run sortie missions multiple times because it doesn't "credit" me with the finished mission. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe