Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Ghoul Invasion, same bugs.

BloodForCavalero

Good evening, Pumpkins!

With the second Ghoul invasion underway, and around 60% completed, the same bugs have raised their ugly heads.

1. The ghoul lore fragments, and gold mods, don't drop. Even after hours upon hours of bounty farming.

2. Ghouls are not spawning at certain parts of the bounties. Namely, the ghoul burial grounds and Ghoul Alpha assassination. A 1/2 burial clear, and a 21/20 kill count, becomes an automatic "bounty failed".

3. The bounty mission may disappear after loading into the Plains from Cetus. Konzu will say his lines, and that's it. You just stand there, scratching your head.

However, I'll give credit where it is due. The DE team did fix the bugs in the first invasion, but the hotfix dropped 5 mins after the invasion ended.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

:meridian::suda:

Edited by GrazewoundZero

Doing solo, purely for the scans in my case. 

Just tried the higher level ghoul bounty where the first mission was destroy the supplies which I couldn't finish because the 3rd 'beacon' dropped 400+m outside the boundry so I couldn't get it without failing. 

At the very least could you make them spawn within the restricted zone...

Edited by LSG501

45 minutes ago, Aschalain said:

Am i allowed to post Images? Just had the no reward bug, pretty sad since the community is ending this event pretty fast. :( 

You can if you have it hosted somewhere it's viewable on the web already. Use the insert other media thing at the bottom right when posting, then the URL option. The event will be recurring though, so can get them all eventually.

Edited by Hobie-wan

On 1/22/2018 at 1:05 PM, Hobie-wan said:

Are you doing party or solo? Just asking because I got 2 or 3 journal fragments over the weekend doing ghoul bounties solo. I don't remember if I got any more of the ghoul specific mods.

Solo. Unfortunately, it got to a point where I couldn't complete the Ghoul bounties, due to Ghouls not spawning at all.

Shame, DE didn't take the time to address these issues again. But, the event was over in 48 hours.

:meridian::suda:

I did have 2 bugged tries in a row in the last few hours of the event this time. First was the grokdul processor carrier taking an impromptu swim over by the water processor and windmill and then respawning about 500 feet away so trying to get to him was abandoning the mission. Next try fail was the step where you have to kill ghouls in one area, theyn they spawn a new area nearby. No spawns in the second circle. So like you had happen to you.