Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Defense 3 Is Too Long

Lifsteinn

I'm not saying that I would like it to be easier or harder, just saying that takes too long to complete it, most of my friends don't like doing them because of it, they defanetly never do 2 in the same day.

Maybe it should have only 15 waves, with the first beginning in the same level of current wave 14 or something like it.

By the way, what is wrong with the drop rate of Capture, Mobile Defense and Defense voids I and II?? They never come! I only get Raid and Exterminate missions! All the time!

Sigh. You know, no one is forcing you to do them. Also have you ever thought that some people actually want a challenge?

First waves are nothing of a challenge, after about wave 10 it gets a little more interesting. The beginning might aswell not be there.

Sigh. You know, no one is forcing you to do them. Also have you ever thought that some people actually want a challenge?

No one ever said that the difficulty should be changed. Removing the first 5 or 10 waves would save people's time while keeping the difficulty more or less the same.

The dense should literally be 1 continuous wave of mobs flowing one after the other, you are given 1 minute to prepare before hand but after that, no breaks between waves as it is a continued assault.

That would make defense so much more difficult. Maybe they could do this for hard mode and t3 defenses.

Kind of being forced when you want prime weapons..and obviously won't disregard T3 keys because of how tedious it becomes.

And it's not a challenge. It's just time consuming, and dull. If you're undergeared, you're gonna get stomped. And in the last 5 waves. If you're geared/overgeared..

You're gonna get bored of it.

What kind of challenge is upping shields/armor/damage?

All you have to do in return is up your shields/damage. You can't just simply 'outskill' dumb ai throwing a torrent of lasers at you. You just have to be able to tank that much more of the lasers. And out laser them with your more powerful lasers.

Pew pew.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

Yea I actually posted this a few hours before you. I totally agree, they should remove atleast the first 5 waves, they arent hard as all, so we will still get the same challenge because we will start at higher lvl units. It's almost a time waste, since you can make several T3 captures and mobile defences in the same time.

+ Because the T3 defence is taking so long, many don't have the time for it, because there will allways be some interruptions and stuff.

The dense should literally be 1 continuous wave of mobs flowing one after the other, you are given 1 minute to prepare before hand but after that, no breaks between waves as it is a continued assault.

So basically you're asking for a one-node Mobile Defense.....

So basically you're asking for a one-node Mobile Defense.....

No i'm asking to compress wave of the T3 into on continuous wave. You are given enough energy orbs at the start to prepare. Then after that, prepare for hell. This will last waaay longer than T3 MD.

You will slowly see the enemy level rising, but there will be no breaks to say "Okay guys, wave 10, time to stop derpin"

Now that makes too much sense. I thought things just fall out of sky without working for it.

Listen, I'm all for earning your gear and S#&$, when it is fun.  This is video game.  An entertainment medium.  Not a 9 to 5 job.  T3 Def? Pfffft I can get everything there far faster on the other T3 voids so the work for it logic doesn't even hold water I'm afraid.  Fact is, its not hard.  It's just tedious, boring work. Not even really work since it's pretty damn mindless. 

Nightmarishly Night Terror Tier 4 Ultimate Defense Survival Mode (that needs to be the name).

Also +1 to OP.