The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Freezing during missions, entire team disconnecrting

Vaulk_Reaver

I've had this happen on 6 consecutive missions now, all following the hotfix that was just applied.  During the mission instead of getting a little stutter whenever someone drops from group...my entire game freezes for an upwards of ten seconds and then unfreezes to go into the host migration screen, afterwards I'm left alone in the mission.  I've played a total of about 3-4 months now and this is the absolute first time this has ever happened.

Then it happened five more times on the next five consecutive missions.  These missions were in Hydron (Sedna) and the recent Meso Survival Fissures.  Can't seem to keep a group together for more than 8 waves.  I haven't changed anything on my PC, no settings have been adjusted and again...I've never had this happen before.

By the way, this has been happening to me, from BEFORE the recent updates. Happened sometimes whenever i took a screenshot in game (F6) and it would freeze for a few seconds, kicking myself from squad, or everyone from me. Usually this would happen on only the first screenshot of a session, but I can't really go with that as something solid, because it could still happen later on. Maybe the first screenshot per loaded map?