Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Razorwing Blitz Build

Almagnus1

Question

I'm looking at the new augment for Titania, looking at my build, and trying to figure out what to drop to make it work (I'm thinking Vitality?).

Build is the fairly cookie cutter http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Titania/t_30_2233440020_2-5-10-5-6-5-21-8-5-55-2-5-57-4-5-411-1-10-479-0-10-481-3-10-615-9-5-866-7-5_479-7-411-8-55-6-481-7-57-8-2-6-5-9-866-11-21-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-48 

Any suggestions?

9 answers to this question

i think you could give more utility for your powers by tweaking the level of Fleeting Expertise to rank 3-4, instead of maximum, to give additional duration for your other abilities and augment

Growing Power in place o Rifle Amp could be more versatile to power up your dex pixia and augment

swap Transient Fortitude for Intensify/Augur Secrets for less power duration penalty

optional: put the augment in place of Quick Thinking... i don't like to rely on this mod because of the staggers, prefer let the passive bonus of the ability (distractions and evasion) allows myself to survive

optional 2: swap Power Drift for Speed Drift, extra casting speed and movement can save you from some troubles while on foot

Edited by Zeyez
Like this topic, everything in the world can be changed, it just needs the right words... and the left ones too

I just testing my new build in Simulacrum and I ended up pretty much with what Zeyez said. I guess great minds think alike :P

With this build you basically need a bit of everything:

You want max eff for the channeling cost, I use P Flow too.

Enough duration to keep the Razorwing Blitz buff up all the time and not screwing the channeling cost.

And as much Power Strength as possible.

My final build after the testing was:

Growing Power

Power Drift

Streamline +  rank3 Fleeting expertise (70% eff + 115% duration = 74% channeling efficiency, you lose just one percent)

P. Flow (could be swapped out, but I think Energy management will be a pain)

Vitality (could be swapped out, but I don't like being glass cannon)

Razorwing Blitz (new awesome augment, must have!)

P. Continuity

Intensify

Energy Conversion

As for arcanes I'm using an Aegis set and of course an Energize set (but it's probably not required in that build, although handy)

If I'd swap out anything, I'd probably add Augur Secrets

Edited by KurzedMetal

I'd probably ditch the Hunter Adrenaline . I'm 99% sure that both Rage and Hunter Adrenaline do absolutely nothing when you are using a channeling ability like Razorwing. With Titania you are going to spend most of your time in Razorwing. Any time spent outside of Razorwing (especially at higher levels) will be spent waiting for someone to revive you. So Hunter Adrenaline is effectively a dead mod.

Similarly to Growing Power, It just doesn't synergize with Razorwing at all because it doesn't trigger off of status effects caused by abilities. Since Razorwing is an ability ..... it is pretty much a dead mod. It also becomes a burden when you need to flit out of razorwing cause you and your buddy are at a friendship door and you cants operates buttons when you are all teeny tiny. Now that you've opened that door you are 25% down on your power strength until you can pop Growing Power again and at higher levels not being in Razorwing for any significant length of time is 

In fact I just switched from Growing Power to Rifle Amp somewhat begrudgingly because Growing Power was just such a pain and has absolutely NO synergy with Razorwing Blitz. I'm not sure if it is true but someone was saying you only lose like 2% damage on your Dex Pixia with Rifle Amp over Growing Power but you don't have to worry about needing to trigger Growing Power before you flit back to Razorwing and Growing Power wasn't going to do you any good while in Razorwing. So a bunch of extra steps for 2% power just wasn't worth it to me. 

That said if Growing Power triggered while you where in Razorwing it would Synergize perfectly with Razorwing Blitz and I would recommend using it in a heartbeat......... but it doesn't.

Right now the build I have personally settled on and trying to find a place to cram Razorwing Blitz was genuinely painful because there was no non critical mod to take out. Somewhere around 3 Forma. I'm going to have to toss in a 4th because Razorwing Blitz is currently taking the place of Primed Vigor so it is mispolarized. So I'm tossing another V on Intensify so I can squeeze the last 2 points out of Power Drift. 

Rifle Amp (formerly Growing Power)

Power Drift 

Primed Flow

Primed Continuity

Razorwing Blitz (formerly Primed Vigor) 

Fleeting Expertise (Rank 4)

Streamline

Energy Conversion (cause it actually triggers while in RW)

Intensify 

Natural Talent (For Titania it is surprisingly critical)

Edited by Oreades

@Oreades

Growing Power can affect any ability while the bonus is active, and besides can't be triggered by powers itself, your weapons can, and even better, your sentinel can help (ArtaxPrisma Shade's weapon, Laser Rifle Prime or Sweeper Prime can help you on that)

if you turn on Razorwing while the Growing Power effect is active, it will works similarly as Energy Conversion on World on Fire or Exalted Blade: while you keep this ability active, you will have the power strenght bonus active

serious, i use Growing Power on Oberon Prime and it works perfectly with Renewal, i can even see the difference on health regeneration and armor bonus in-mission

Edited by Zeyez
doing the same actions, over and over again, expecting the results to change... damn RNG, i'm insane

1 hour ago, Zeyez said:

@Oreades

Growing Power can affect any ability while the bonus is active, and besides can't be triggered by powers itself, your weapons can, and even better, your sentinel can help (ArtaxPrisma Shade's weapon, Laser Rifle Prime or Sweeper Prime can help you on that)

if you turn on Razorwing while the Growing Power effect is active, it will works similarly as Energy Conversion on World on Fire or Exalted Blade: while you keep this ability active, you will have the power strenght bonus active

I know that, the point is that it doesn't work with any of the other abilities while in Razorwing because Dex Pixia will not trigger it. Your sentinel isn't going to trigger it because your Sentinel is in Sentinel jail while you are in RW. 

So it has zero synergy with Razorwing Blitz. 

Supposedly Rifle Amp does work on Dex Pixia. Someone in another thread was saying you end up losing ~2% DPS by going with Rifle amp. If that is correct then for Titania I just don't see the added hassle of needing to trigger Growing Power to be worth all of the potential risk/hassle for a whopping ~2% damage increase. 

Compounded by the fact that even if you have full energy there are a lot of instances where you have to leave Razorwing.

Need to open a Friendship door? Gotta get Growing Power back.

Need to hack a terminal? Gotta get Growing Power back.

Had your powers momentarily canceled because (any number of Corpus enemies)? Gotta get Growing Power back...

Teammate go down and you aren't a monster? Gotta get Growing Power back......

Did you want to loot some lockers/Ayatan? Heheheheh Growing Power.....

When you are in a frame for which every moment out of Razorwing is a moment closer to being one shotted by everything. Growing Power is a hard liability. 

Edit: 

Just got out of the Simulacrum or whatever it was called. Tested with an Unmodded Zarr and active energy conversion. Vs a lvl 130 corrupted bombard sans AI. 

Steel Charge, Dex Pixia 5 damage 9 crits and 109 status procs

Rifle Amp, Dex Pixia 6 damage 11 crits and 138 status procs

Active Growing Power 5 damage 10 crits and 123 status procs

I don't Simulacrom like at all so I have no idea exactly what that test tells me or what I can extrapolate outside of the bare minimum that Rifle amp is in fact doing a thing. 

EditEdit: 

Same setup but with my normal Zarr Mods

Steel Charge 332 damage 664 crit and 469 Status

Rifle Amp 353 damage 706 crits and 498 Status

Growing Power 375 damage 750(?) crits and 524 Status

So there is definitely some fall off in there for Rifle Amp and I have no clue how to figure the overall DPS based on those. Dex Pixia isnt a crit weapon so the largest disparity is kinda meh but you can position yourself to get decent headshots with Titania. So you're looking at 22 base damage and 26 per status tick.

For consistencies sake survivability and convenience I'm willing to take that hit. Cause if you can't pull off Growing Power before you NEED to be back in Razorwing you aren't just down the 22-26ish difference between Rifle and Growing Power you are down the 43-55 between Growing Power and Steel Charge (read: nothing). 

Edited by Oreades

@Oreades:

You are not losing only ~2% damage if you remove Growing Power, with Razorwing Blitz, you are losing flight speed too (which I very much appreciate).

Razorwing Blitz uses the Ability Strength you had when you activate Razorwing. So, it doesn't matter for Dex Pixia/Razorwing/Blitz if you can't trigger it after you activate Razorwing. And the rest of your abilities don't scale well with STR, so who cares...

So, all you gotta do it trigger Growing Power and Energy Conversion and cast Razorwing, and Blitz will be affected by both, no matter what.

BTW, you mentioned that Growing Power is a "hassle" and a lot of situation where you want to get out of Razorwing but... you still have Energy Conversion in your build, so swapping in/out of Razorwing for loot is a big NO. Let your allies open most doors/lockers and use most terminals while you do the killing in Razorwing.

EDIT (about Oreades's Simulacrum damage test):It proves that Rifle Amp increases your damage by ~10% overall

Base weapon damage +  Serration = 100% + 165% = 265%

With Rifle Amp = 265% + 27% = 292%

Rifle Amp increase = x1.10

The trade between Growing Power and Rifle Map is 25% fire rate and flight speed for ~10% extra damage per hit.

I'll keep GP

Edited by KurzedMetal

@Oreades

- Growing Power increases the the base damage of both weapons while on Razorwing

- like i said above: 

On 27/01/2018 at 10:46 AM, Zeyez said:

Growing Power in place of Rifle Amp could be more versatile to power up your dex pixia and augment

Growing Power will increase fire rate and movement speed of the augment

- while out of Razorwing, i said about it:

2 hours ago, Zeyez said:

@Oreades

your sentinel can help on that. If you are using Artax for enemy's control, just one second, with any enemy at least 30 meters around you (if not using an non-Carrier/Helios sentinel), if will trigger Growing Power, because of the forced cold, so easily that you will find troubled to turn it off... if you are managing Nova's Molecular prime speed between speed and neutral, per example

remember, out of Razorwing, your sentinel will be active, once again, until its destroyed

- Rifle-Shotgun-Pistol Amp and Dead Eye aura works like Serration, giving an additive bonus with your mod, Growing Power bonus works before applying mods on exalted weapons, making this one more powerful on modded warframes

- its hard to find an party that doesn't use Growing Power's effects (unless you are playing with Zephyr without augment, Loki and Nyx), while its normal for someone to use shotgun/sniper/pistol while using Rifle Amp... the same is applied for other weapon auras, with exception of locked sortie conditions... but sure, Growing Power can't be stacked more than twice, but on random party, its almost impossible to happen this exception

Edited by Zeyez
doing the same actions, over and over again, expecting the results to change... damn RNG, i'm insane

any recommendations on a primary to use alongside razorwing? i've been using an arca plasmor with:

-primed point blank

-hell's chamber

-vicious spread

-blaze

-chilling reload

-shotgun spazz

-contagious spread

-chilling grasp

want to try some other weapons but not sure if i want a shotgun or rifle

@BoGumphreyin general, any shotgun (because Hells chamber is better than Split Chamber, plus Blaze), since only the mod counts

but if i would say any weapon, your suggestion of Arca Plasmor is great, since complement perfectly with Dex Pixia (single target DPS "exalted primary" on razorwing, AoE status shotgun while on foot), but any weapon can can complement Dex Pixia (80% slash, 25% status chance, 15% critical chance and 2x critical multiplier) and don't cost more than 1 specific mod is welcome, like Rakta Cernos (energy regeneration + silent shots on foot), Corinth (alt-fire AoE and still an shotgun) or Synoid Simulor [in general, slow hard hitter weapons or AoE ones]

weapons that i couldn't recommend is Hek (augment doesn't work), Sobek (Acid Shells is too specific to work on Dex Pixia) and weapons that rely on high disposition Riven mod to work, since those mods doesn't count on "Exalted weapons"

Edited by Zeyez
Like this topic, everything in the world can be changed, it just needs the right words... and the left ones too