Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kittens/Puppies allowed apart from your matured kubrows/kavats

nokinoks

So now that we have a personal quarter, doesn't it make sense to have this? I'd prefer if 2 mature ones can be active at the same time and is hot-swappable but I guess that is too much to ask for. This though, it would be nice to have a permanent doggo/cate in  your ship. You have space now so I hope DE considers this. 

1 hour ago, Kalvorax said:

im pretty sure they were supposed to have this at some point after PoE...maybe after Sacrifice? I swear they showed them off at a devstream......

I don't know sacrifice, please don't spoil :(

But yeah, I'm glad that I'm not the only one looking for this.

This would definitely be a  nice feature, and instead of freezing the puppies only the adults can be frozen while the pups/kits are left in the ship to play. Plus i really want another way of breeding kubrows or kavats. Like pairing 2 kubrows together and just wait for the result. The process may take longer but it should be pretty interesting.

1 hour ago, Remembrance1 said:

This would definitely be a  nice feature, and instead of freezing the puppies only the adults can be frozen while the pups/kits are left in the ship to play. Plus i really want another way of breeding kubrows or kavats. Like pairing 2 kubrows together and just wait for the result. The process may take longer but it should be pretty interesting.

I just got a big doggo and now I'm also interested in breeding because there seems to be no solid info out there. They say that height is random which doesn't make sense but I guess that's how DE wants it for some reason?? Would love to hear from them regarding breeding too. Just solid information since these things can get really expensive so a good database would definitely help players who are new to this. Seriously tho, I hope height is inheritable, I want my dogs to all be my height. 

20 hours ago, nokinoks said:

I just got a big doggo and now I'm also interested in breeding because there seems to be no solid info out there. They say that height is random which doesn't make sense but I guess that's how DE wants it for some reason?? Would love to hear from them regarding breeding too. Just solid information since these things can get really expensive so a good database would definitely help players who are new to this. Seriously tho, I hope height is inheritable, I want my dogs to all be my height. 

yeah me too. Plus i have a giant male sahasa kubrow with the lotus fur print and a small female sahasa kubrow with the spotted pattern fur.They have varying stats, and i would really love too see what their kids would look like and what their stats are if i could breed them...wait a minute, why not like build a "nursery" or a really big room dedicated to pets in the dojo? where if you leave a male and female kubrow or kavat there, there may be a chance of them breeding. iv'e got a few more ideas for this, but i want anyone else input first.

1 hour ago, Remembrance1 said:

yeah me too. Plus i have a giant male sahasa kubrow with the lotus fur print and a small female sahasa kubrow with the spotted pattern fur.They have varying stats, and i would really love too see what their kids would look like and what their stats are if i could breed them...wait a minute, why not like build a "nursery" or a really big room dedicated to pets in the dojo? where if you leave a male and female kubrow or kavat there, there may be a chance of them breeding. iv'e got a few more ideas for this, but i want anyone else input first.

I think they won't do this "room" at least with breeding because the limits on imprinting is practically gone. Though it would be nice if there's a dojo room where you consign them instead of blender with Lotus. Maybe you can even get them back for a fee, though something like this would bypass purchase of stasis chambers so I don't think they will do this either.

20 minutes ago, Cryptix123 said:

No, if nothing else Steve has said the only similarities to Excal Prime is the abilities. Not even the same Prime passive.

Well before things get out of hand, I'm just repeating what I've heard from other players. Thus the question mark at the end. Dunno about Umbra or Excal Prime or much else. Puppies and kittens tho, be nice to have one on the ship while still having your mature doggo/cate.