Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration deleted my rewards

(XBOX)TStarr2142

Host left the squad. Mission auto quit and sent me back to ordis with literally nothing. Rng was good too thanks for wasteing my time DE not to mention this is a forum post and I garentee nobody from digital will ever actually see this. or fix this problem or make things right for wasteing my time.

its a well known issus and i'm also part of the tenno who are activly waiting for a fix to this.

thats when the host migration fails. 

Yep its a real problem that cause a lot of angry tenno.

welcome to the forums btw ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

you can ask support to get you your items, but, they ask you information about the mission you have likely already forgotten, like names of team members, mission node and type, if it was an alert or not, and a few more things to allow them to pin point your data and get you your items. they will not do anything about it otherwise without that info.

• 2 weeks later...

This happens to be often enough. I  raised a ticket to support and they apologized and said they would give me 1 rewards out of all the rewards I got. 

I appreciated the effort but for one single rewards I couldnt be bother, unless it was something like a low drop rate part of rare mod I really dont think it is worth their time.

But they did say they were working on fixing this migration issues, so who knows