Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FEEDBACK - Zephyr's Tailwind - Pos Rework

BiancaRoughfin

Shwazdo-La Fellow Tennos! :3

Came here to give the Devs a quick Feedback regarding Zephyr's Tailwind with its rework, most specifically the Charge to Hover function.

I got abit upset with this, i was hoping Zephyr would have some minor controllability wile Hovering Mid-Air, even if it was to use Space To Ascend, CTRL do Descend and Dodge to move from side to side and avoid some enemy attacks since in some maps you will be locked to the ceiling which can cause some weapons to not work properly.

Also, wile Hovering, trying to Dodge locks your Warframe controls, preventing you from attacking or casting any other skill until the hover's duration ends, in which you will automatically roll in the direction you had Dodged.

Could [DE] please make these small changes to the skill and fix the Hovering Lock? It would be great to be able to hover over defense targets or not so high in the map.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Shwazdo-La Fellow Tennos! :3

Came here to give the Devs a quick Feedback regarding Zephyr's Tailwind with its rework, most specifically the Charge to Hover function.

I got abit upset with this, i was hoping Zephyr would have some minor controllability wile Hovering Mid-Air, even if it was to use Space To Ascend, CTRL do Descend and Dodge to move from side to side and avoid some enemy attacks since in some maps you will be locked to the ceiling which can cause some weapons to not work properly.

Also, wile Hovering, trying to Dodge locks your Warframe controls, preventing you from attacking or casting any other skill until the hover's duration ends, in which you will automatically roll in the direction you had Dodged.

Could [DE] please make these small changes to the skill and fix the Hovering Lock? It would be great to be able to hover over defense targets or not so high in the map.

I'm with you on this. I posted a thread myself with some insight how to remedy this travesty of a "rework"

I expected you to be able to just hover in place (which I thought was total trash but whatever) but I thought you would at least be able to repeat the charged action to change your location in the air.

Somehow even those abysmally low expectations were not fulfilled.

See you again in three years, Zephyr. 

The hovering ability is buggy and not good at all.

Like you said, if you use roll while hovering, a bug occurred, preventing you from doing anything.

And the hovering is just bad. It's actually suspended yourself up in the air instead of hovering. You can't move freely at all and the only way to move is to use tail wind. But we still have very little control over tail wind travel distance, making it very difficult to use. The issue is not addressed at all.