Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels Attack Unoccupied Dargyns on PoE

schilds

Yeah it's start shooting without mercy till it destroyed even you just want to steal it or just want to ride it again after landing, i call that sentinel jealousy cause now they have rival that larger and fly faster than them :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::sadcry:. It's so hard to have dargyns in full health, anyway they acting like that because it's identified as enemy (red mark on radar) even it's not steal yet or already steal. DE should make them as object (add white mark on radar) so if player steal it color becomes blue on radar and will become player property till it destroyed also if enemy pilot ride it the color becomes red. I don't know if this behavior happen in sentinel only or companion (kubrow, kavat & helminth charger) too cause i don't try to bring them yet, if other player have that behavior on their companion please share.

Edited by Vizer_Xeno

Not only that, titania's razorflies also target the dargyn, which means I can't approach one while flying.

To make it even worse, not only sentinels but EVERY companion attacks the dargyn vehicles.

To make it TOTALLY WORSE: They're rare AF to find in the plains. Yesterday I spent 50 damn minutes going around (during day time) trying to find ONE dargyn. The only ones I found were flying above, that's it.