Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

we need "shut up mom" mode for PoE

Twistedsparkle

Im ofcourse talking about the fact that lotus gives you random missions during your time in the plains while no bounties are on at that point

the problem with this is that most of the time while Im not doing bounties I just wanna do other stuff
like fishing,mining or just random exploring

then lotus constantly bugs me with this "theres an objective will you accept?" well no I dont wanna accept Im fishing now go away mom
couple minutes later lotus still bugs me with "they are gonna move this very important thing if you dont do something!!" well Im still fishing mom go away

and finally lotus tells you that you are a failure in life and dont deserve her love and devotion because you didnt do the thing she wanted
....thats how it feels atleast :D

now I think there should be some kind of "accept random missions" switch on the UI
I know there is no penalty for not doing these missions but darn does it get annoying fast getting bombarded with nagging lotus while all I wanna do is fish

Yeah the exact same 'dialogue' at the start of every bounty gets annoying as anything after a few runs.  Not to mention it actually 'delays' the first waypoint until it's done. 

I really didn't need to hear it EVERY time I went into a bounty.

20 minutes ago, Twistedsparkle said:

and finally lotus tells you that you are a failure in life and dont deserve her love and devotion because you didnt do the thing she wanted
....thats how it feels atleast :D

Agreed (on both counts).  

Its a classic "I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed" over and over again. 

Spoiler

I mean i watched mom leave with the creepy long armed ancient man but, she still yells at me for not getting to the drone while im fishing.  will need some tenno counseling methinks

Even more than this I want a 'block Onkko's calls' option. He makes playing Plains at night a massive pain. I can just about stand the delay while Lotus repeats the same line I've heard 1000 times even though she's muted, but having to wait out both of them is too much.

Edited by LuinCeltchar

Any options to remove the lotus's dialog is a plus for me. I already have her muted 24/7 even in most story missions. but the option to have even her text removed? that would be pure bliss for me. I already know what im doing, i don't need her to tell me what to do for the millionth time.