Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not enough Credits on the Plains of Eidolon

VioletGoblin

When doing Bounties for Cetus, you will find that you will earn very little credits when you finish. I usually ear around 2000 credits per bounty, I find this rather sad because since I usually earn over 10 times more doing any other mission. This is bad because you need credits to do almost anything; like crafting, fusing mods, and Increasing your standing with the Ostron and other syndicate.

The reason for the lack of credits is because credits have mostly been replace by other resources in the Plains of Eidolon. So I request that a flat credit reward be added to bounties that are fully completed so that players don't find themselves strapped for cash if they spend too much time on the plains.    

I agree that there should be more credit rewards on the plains. Also I would like it if the grineer vaults that you can open and the containers give you more. 45 credits is measly and you actually get more for killing a single enemy on the normal earth tileset. which doesn't make that much sense since the plains is higher level.

And why Poe need a better Credit reward ? U can play Index or Akkard Raid for Credits . Will play bounty's for the loot and not for Credits . If u get all what u need in Poe ,why than play another maps / Game moded in Warframe ?.

Edit : Akkard = Dark Sector

Edited by (PS4)Mr_ClapClap
Edit.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Mr_ClapClap said:

And why Poe need a better Credit reward ? U can play Index or Akkard Raid for Credits . Will play bounty's for the loot and not for Credits . If u get all what u need in Poe ,why than play another maps / Game moded in Warframe ?.

Edit : Akkard = Dark Sector

You should earn more credits when doing Cetus bounties because,

1. DE is pushing PoE hard, making stuff only able to earned in the plains, like the "new" relics. Meaning more time investment is needed for the plains.

2. Raids and the Index are both unlocked near the endgame. Meaning newer players cant access them.

I'm not saying that the Plains of Eidolon need to be the best place to farm credits. I'm saying that you should earn about the same as doing almost any other mission. 

The Oberon and Harrow stuff arent the Credits , if the Grineer Drop them ;)

I think Dark Sector arent Endgame and its pretty easy to run Like akkard 5 waves and out. In Poe i Gain 5k Credits and doesnt looking for that. I think all Players over Mr5 are able to play the endgame.

Yea DE pushing Poe pretty hard , i would play more and more that...but the most time will wait in the loadingscreen :)