Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: an option to start Defense maps at Wave 10 difficulty.

Rahlgrim

When you go into a typical Defense map, you have to go through a couple rounds (especially 1-5) where the exp gains are not that great, and you stand a high chance of having atleast 1 player extract (who will not be replaced).

I think this would lighten the Focus Farm load and give some respite from Adaro 'stealth' grinding.

I do know that you can simply form a group in LFG chat, but this would streamline the process and cut us right to the meat of exp grinding.

I actually think alot of maps should have harder difficulty/better reward options as a basic way to add a little 'end game'.

Edited by Rahlgrim
Fixed title

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

What about all the new players that have a hard time with the lowest tier defense missions on the starmap?

Want to start higher, Start on Sedna...

there have been plenty of posts of people wanting all kinds of missions not just defense to start at a higher difficulty with commensurate returns.

I do Sedna all the time, Grinding waves 1-10 in Hydron inspires this. New players can continue to do the normal maps and bail after 5. I have this in mind for people who just want to farm Focus.

Edited by Rahlgrim
Clarity

2 hours ago, Zark_Manthra said:

You're also suggesting that they add in an option to skip the two A rotations, and they'd never do that

I did expand to say 'all kinds of maps', but my initial thought was Defense maps where the round rewards really arent all that. Hell, they could keep rotation rewards the same as if it was rotation A, just a harder one.