Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Featured Prime Time Display Images [OFFICIAL THREAD]

[DE]Megan

lAG8R85.jpg

One of my good friends just completed this commissions for me! It's a more humanized version of Saryn Prime without her helmet! It's the Napellus skin (which I adore to no end) and my personal color touches. He did an amazing job and I totally love it! 

It's called Damillia/Saryn Prime and it's by https://evandromenezes.deviantart.com/

Edited by (PS4)BrunoBlaze4125
  • Like 2

Does it nee to be a picture? My fanart shall be this music thing. It's not obvious that it's warframe relate till the end. I made this using mixcraft a while back, thought I might as well post it somewhere. I do Captura art too, so that's the backround. Also a theme song part of a larger thing that I'm working on. Enjoy... Or don't.

I was going to just make this its own thing, but I dunno how to delete this so whatever...

Edited by (XB1)Architect Prime
hai

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:53 AM, (Xbox One)Architect Prime said:

Does it nee to be a picture?

Fan art in general doesn't have to be a picture - but this thread is specifically for art to be considered for adding to the in-game Codex so you can use it on a display in your landing craft. It has to be an image because that's the only thing that can go on them.

On 3/4/2018 at 10:31 AM, Ottofyre said:

Fan art in general doesn't have to be a picture - but this thread is specifically for art to be considered for adding to the in-game Codex so you can use it on a display in your landing craft. It has to be an image because that's the only thing that can go on them.

I guess I got learnt

Hmm I think DE need as any change some Prime warframe(superficially and some ability to, too,): Nekros Prime, frost Prime. Take a look at it, the Nekros Prime, almost no external routine Necrocom. Frost Prime and he's only the head is different and the pattern on the body. Please DE will TIME to change them.

So I`ve been developing this skin concept for a long time. It started just as a helmet concept based on an original helmet by DE (RIP). Then there was an idea to make a knight-themed skin.(2) And Warframe community appreciated this skin. but this skin still needed a little bit of polishing.I abandoned this concept for a while and now it is revived once more. And I hope that this concept will not only be appreciated by the community but it will also be interesting for the DE.(3,4,5)

mH2iWzqbzPM.jpgJtvnwlCq6Ws.jpgblT6BUe.jpgTNrvWo1.jpga5I4GDE.jpg

I was painting this on my stream last night:
https://www.twitch.tv/thefinabos

when my friend/sub recommended that I post it here!

I am thinking of doing more human warframes in the future probably will do Saryn and Mesa next ;P

Hope you like and maybe it can get featured on Prime Time would be cool toooooooooooooo

DX6eUVDU0AAiBYW.jpg:large

michelle-bos-ember-fanart-v2.jpg?1521013

michelle-bos-saryn-fanart-v2.jpg?1520759

Edited by theFinalBos
just adding more drawings
  • Like 10