Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1vs1 / basic competetive honor rules

Loxyen

On 21.2.2018 at 11:28 PM, xSpectral said:

Wtf, I was saying the honor rules worked in PvP1.0 cause there was less of us.

Not necessarily because in early 2.0 a lot new ppl used to follow those rules too and even now many are asking for some kind of fair basis which is a reason for this entire thread. I was saying that they aren't spread that far anymore because a major proportion of those who knew them quit Conclave or the whole Warframe game.

On 23.2.2018 at 9:02 AM, Cuballer said:

If honor rules are such an issue, why don't you just play Lunaro instead?

The rules aren't the issue here and I personally won't play Lunaro again unless its receiving an overhaul. To be honest the version we got at release was far more appealing than the one we got now after a couple mechanics got changed. But thats another story and has nothing to do with those rules nor the thread.

On 22.2.2018 at 2:09 PM, _GoodLuck_ said:

Again same arguments. Okay. You won. =/

Yes the same arguments because you did and still do seem to not understand what I am trying to tell you.

• 3 weeks later...

Back in GunZ: The Duel was the bow rule. First you pick your opponent (who was either wandering around or standing lonely) , both bow visible and then you fight Melee only to death. If you were interrupting two people under bow, both would turn onto you at the same time. I need you to remind, this was TDM. Even in FFA, we played like that. Bow, Fight. Bow, Fight. No Honor? Interrupters? Lol, punished. 

Over the years, this rule was lost and no one played the honor and respect to others anymore. I even got laughed at "bow rule, lolz. Play game, Noob"... Okay. Uninstalled. 

That's why i keep the Bows in my emote roll.