Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NO MORE REACTANT, WHY?

Obislice

I've been doing relic cracking lately, and I've found out that this is by far the most annoying part. When you've finished the objective, but its still not giving you the required reactant? DE, this really needs to get fixed, I don't know if they read this, but I think this must be fixed. I don't want to spend a full hour on one single tile-set for one whole mission and just sit there for enemies to spawn. Yes, I've been through the entire map....

Edited by ChewytheNord
Forgot to upload an image

The system is designed

1. So people can't AFK in the missions to unseal relics.

2. To timegate you so you don't unseal relics too quickly, and to possibly nerf solo efficiency of unsealing relics.

The issue of low reactant spawn rates in various mission types has been brought up many times before. It has been ignored.

I think you misunderstand what you need to do in a fissure. 

You do not complete the objective, and BAM, the relic is ready on it's own.

Your objective itself is opening the relic, and that is literally hunting the fissures and waiting for them to spawn, especially on large groups of enemies.

Yeah I've had a few where the enemies literally just stopped spawning.  Not so much an issue if you're there from the start but if you come in part way through it can cause you issues.

Mind you having an ember with wof active (or similar) can also cause issues because on low level relics they can kill the enemies before they even get a chance to change.