The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff the less useful exilus mods?

Fallen_Echo

Today i was looking throught my mod collection and my eyes stopped on a mod i didnt remember i had.

It was this one:latest?cb=20171007151216

I was like, "why the hell i dont use this one? it looks fun."

I slotted it in and gone to murder grineer on sedna, everything was fine and all till i noticed that this mod only affects the measly damage the bullet jump does.

3 meter wide guaranteed proc along with unnoticable damage and it struck me. This is it, thats why i dont remember this. Its soo useless i forget about its existance.

I looked throught my other mods seeing variants of this elemental flight mod along with these:

latest?cb=20180123234056latest?cb=20171007154139latest?cb=20171007154610

Why would anybody want to use these? The effects are too situational.

Soo how about a slight buff?

For the flight mods lets keep the damage buff active for additional 4 seconds at the end of the jump for as long as you are still in air. This way you have a nice damage utility.

For retribution keep the chances but make the damage scale off from one of your weapon. Lets say 50%.

Rending turn should buff damages once you land for 6 seconds.

Shock absorbers needs to be buffed up to 50% atleast.

Huh, I love the bullet jump mods, they drastically increase my mobility while allowing me to easily get to places i wouldn't normally get to.

If I could change anything it would be to remove the damage aoe they do as they alert the grineer camera drone thingies in spy missions.

1 hour ago, Practical_Tomato said:

Huh, I love the bullet jump mods, they drastically increase my mobility while allowing me to easily get to places i wouldn't normally get to.

If I could change anything it would be to remove the damage aoe they do as they alert the grineer camera drone thingies in spy missions.

Thats my other problem, we have a useless damage aoe what alerts enemies.

If it would be useful atleast i would have less problems with it.

3 hours ago, Practical_Tomato said:

It seems kinda pointless once you unlock the operator after The War Within, though. 4-7 dashes (depending on zenurik waybound passives) provides a huge deal more mobility than an expensive exilus that mildly improves bullet-jumping, even moreso if you also unlock the naramon waybound passive for it.

Edited by Pizzarugi

2 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Why its broken? Care to explain or should i just go and readjust the stats till you find it not broken?

It's way out of line of any of the other Exilus mods. For one it is no longer 99% mobility with a token amount of damage that is changed to whatever element you pick. Two, having it have an effect on all damage output is rather broad.

It's a big boost to mobility. Why does it need a significant effect on damage output? Does Rush now need to do damage somehow, given the Bullet Jump mods are apparently not worth it?

I, for one, notice a big difference between having one of them slotted, bouncing around a mission and when one isn't slotted. The damage is not really a factor.

12 hours ago, peterc3 said:

It's way out of line of any of the other Exilus mods. For one it is no longer 99% mobility with a token amount of damage that is changed to whatever element you pick. Two, having it have an effect on all damage output is rather broad.

Whats the problem with a board buff?

I guess we can change it to work for much less time like 3 seconds on all weapons.

Also i cant really tell but im sure you havent seen the buff i suggested for these:

latest?cb=20171007151216

These variants grant the damage buff for total 6 seconds or till the moment you touch the ground.

The physical variants got suggested +6 seconds on the ground because they are much weaker than these.

My problem is that the damage is not a factor at all. It could be simply removed from these cards and only give some visual FX its soo low and situational.

But okay lets say that this is too much.

How many seconds or in what condition should the damage buff should stay?

3 second while airborn?