Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your Funnest frame build?

(XBOX)Primal Hollow

Question

8 answers to this question

For extermination missions Saryn run and gun is my favourite. Cast spores on one guy then shot him down with Arca Plasmor and it shows every enemy around you when spores procs and you can easily run at them. When you're kind of overwhelmed or in danger cast Molt > Spores on it and if I get decent spread of it Miasma. Then on tougher opponents Toxic Lash > Lesion with Condition Overload.

Great fun for most contents especially on the AXI relic level ones. Even viable for POE for me but I only use her on level 40 ish max. 

Mag with a lot of Range and Duration, no care about Strenght. (My build has either 40 or 70% PS, depends if I bring my Dera/Arca Plasmor or not.)

Stupidly fun death traps XD.

Also, Lantern Titania. Same build as Mag (max Duration and Range), so enemies are stuck looking at it like idiots while you shoot them. Even more usefull in tight areas such as hallways and some parts of Grineer and Corpus ships. 

Equinox with Duality is also pretty fun to use since the tweaks. Build it for Duration and Strenght and you get an Equinox Specter on Steroids for 20-23sec (at most.)

Octavia in index! Build for her mallet and amp only (power strength and duration) and go invis using metronome. Have a rhino or valkyr along to pick up points for you. You can absolutely cheese hard index using this method, and it's so funny to sit invis and just watch the enemies shoot your mallet and kill themselves... Over, and over, and over. It is slightly challenging too, because if you accidentally pick up any points you will get oneshot. I have a lot of fun with that :)