Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Fix 9.5 Immediately

Mazimer

This could be a bug or not only DE knows. If this is a bug they will fix it but I wouldn't count on it until the weekend is over. The game doesn't have an economy so the only damage that can be done is to dojo advancement and by making BP cost irrelevant.

Edited by LazyKnight

i am talking about the stage where you've played 200 hours, still havent come anywhere near having maxed out mods but have received 10x the materials FOR EVERYTHING IN THE FREAKING GAME.

Good for you.

Very few people are near that point.

Shut up about the resource buff.  :|

So your argument against the resource drops is they harm the economy that doesn't exist, reduces the sales of things no one bought, and alleviates problems with burning out over farming.

What a good case for keeping drop rates like this.

So your argument against the resource drops is they harm the economy that doesn't exist, reduces the sales of things no one bought, and alleviates problems with burning out over farming.

What a good case for keeping drop rates like this.

Well said, lol.

Seriously, out of a very few times where someone spent 30p here and there, I doubt anybody was actually buying that crap in any actual quantities.

This game, as with all games is filled with extreme idiots. Idiots that none the less despite their ignorance will combat change, complain before the devs have a chance to fix it, and have no real concept of 'what ever it is they are f'ing talking about'.

Idiots will always try to shut down what they dont fully comprehend, before you can get it right, and usually they dont take the time to understand.

The game being grindy does not mean it's Hardcore. Get over it warframe is a pretty casual game and the more people they can get playing this game the better. Easier resource drops are gonna help new players immensely so they will not leave the game upon seeing what a huge grindfest this game actually is.

Instead of nerfing drop rates on energy orbs why not make weapons more satisfying to use. Instead of nerfing drop rates why not make more things to craft with a more diverse range of material requirements. (I'm looking at you nano spores.) Buff, not nerf. nerfs make more people angry then buffs do. Making this game an even larger grind then it already is is not going to keep customers. That will kill sales moreso then the overpriced plat prices of the store resources. 

All you said is truth Robodog. Sad truth.

One thing very bad on this game are the fast runners. I was doing some event missions and I could even run side by side with them. Play like that is boring.

A very good idea is make resources from boss very rare. So the players would have to explore much more the missions. Today the game is about missions rewards, nothing about explore.

You havent fully explored every level yet? Most people finished doing that in their first few hours.

if it stays on for 3 days, you can be sure a large portion of the playerbase will have played the game for some hours, in which time they will obtain dozens of hours worth of resources, that is A LOT of damage economy-wise

As if my 40K nanospore isn't damaging game economy. Still can't find a proper use for the thing.

Frankly, these thing aren't really matter. Rare stuff like CM, Neurode are the limiting factors in the game. Common materials are a joke anyway.

ok, i think this guy just sucks ^. the thread maker.

Anyway, plz set back the Ash's stance to exactly what it was right at first moments of 9.5.

"He stood tall. like a butler."

Or answer my thread about how to get that stance. I think it could be a downloadble/bp avaible type thing.

although, everything else was great { for the couple alerts and 2 voids i ran. it was very pretty, alot smoother, and the text and resolution was great.

I haven't checked out the gui but i really think the interface should be more customizable. lol or atleast be able to open and hide chat at any moment? i mean i cancel S#&$ out to get back to chat so i am silly if theres a like alt+tab type of thing where u could pop your chat up say while you're in foundry or colors. 

Resources:

Totally agree. 15 Morphics on the newest Datamass alert in just 3 runs. Not complaining (I NEEDS DEM!) but still...

Energy:

I hadn't noticed but daaaaaaayuuuuum!

Loot Radar:

Not sure, don't use it.

Transmutation:

Did it once, got crap. Another try, crap. Never again. Remove this stupid feature, or make it worth the 12K credit slow machine balogne.

Something else I'd like reversed is the everyone-gets-same-mods thing. This tells me that they are never, EVER going to give us a trade system that we've so longed for. I would much rather trade my clanmates for their spare junk Rares than have the chance at any rares in a 4 player group be dropped by 75%. Before, 4 people could get every kind of multishot from one drop. Now, not so much.

No, just.......no.

Farming and grinding are the absolute worst parts of this game. They're a necessary evil......but still evil. 

I fully support the new update. Grinding for hours on-end to build a single weapon or warframe is not fun. Sure, a fair amount of grinding is fine. Spending hours upon hours bored out of your mind is not fun. This isn't Runescape or World of Warcraft. We want to play the game to have fun. Not play the game to have fun some day in the distant future.

Farming and grinding are the -best- parts of the game. For me at least, because I love a good grind.

It's all a matter of preference really.

that said, I see nothing wrong with the current drop rates. Clearly they intend to increase the gear cieling, so why shouldn't they increase the drop rates? Give us more stuff to craft, make it easier to craft stuff. We already have to spend real time waiting for weapons to finish being made by the foundry.

well then, i guess you people must have it all instantly, don't you?

and noone even bothered to cover the energy orbs bs, for all of you being so "against me coz im hardcore" you seriously need to think about one thing:

endless missions are already boring as f*** once you get some proper weapons, now you DON'T NEED WEAPONS, because

Miasma all day, Miasma all day, oh Miasma all blessed day long!

then ofc, that means no weapon sales

and ofc

A SHARP decrease in frame sales. all you got left is slot sales, which wont bring the required money to make this game good, so

Think_before_you_post.png

Edited by Mazimer