Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more Ayatan in sortie rewards !

mkoo33

I'd rather get rid off the kuva personally. What a waste of time to do a sortie for that...

I'm not interested in rivens honestly. There are way too many weapons and most of them are melee, so of course all I get is melee rivens. Because apparently making a shotgun is 10 times harder than making a new blade smh.

Edited by sixmille

On 01/03/2018 at 6:13 AM, Cryptix123 said:

..Did you read? I said do you own every Riven in the game, and the answer is no. There is a near infinite amount of riven mods, which means you always need endo. New mods are getting added into the game every year as well, from augments to set mods.

No, you don't always need endo. I've got 341k endo, and I've never once melted ayatans or gone farming for endo (or fusion cores, as they were called back in the day), nor do I melt down duplicate mods. All of that came from normal gameplay. Furthermore, rivens are actually pretty cheap to level up, and you get endo absolutely @(*()$ everywhere on the starchart. I don't have every single riven in the game and in fact, I don't want it because I don't like most of the weapons. And finally, if you've got a crapton of rivens, kuva would be far more useful to you. I know I'd rather get kuva instead of yet another useless ayatan from sorties. In fact, I don't even care that much about getting rivens from sorties any more because I've managed to accumulate them for pretty much all the weapons I care about. The only thing that's useful to me from sorties right now is the 6k kuva, and possibly the forma (no, I don't care about potatoes, boosters or even legendary cores).

EDIT: perhaps the best solution is for the game to explicitly designate trash filler rewards (eg. endo, ayatan, kuva) and allow us to remove some of them with the other filler rewards taking their place on the drop table.

Edited by DoomFruit

On 2/28/2018 at 2:00 PM, mkoo33 said:

Hello guys, 

I am so feed up with this Ayatan sculptures sortie reward, i get 5 of this out of 7 sortie, and considering that we have 1 sortie every 24 hours, i have decided to make a pool. Ask DE to remove this from Sorties. Who need a pineapple can go for Ayatan Treasure mission.

Maybe if we are in big number asking for it... they will take it into consideration.

Lets see how many are we against the pineapple !

What would you like it replaced with? 

Do you have any suggestions about redesigning the rewards pool? 

Is there a reason you don't like that particular sculpture or would you like to see a variety of sculptures added instead of just one? 

Is there something you would like to get out of the rewards pool instead?

I'm not going to assume I know what your motivations are.  It would be very difficult to do as you haven't listed any.

If you could provide some additional information about  what you consider a satisfactory result you would be taking a big step towards helping others make changes to the game.  Otherwise,  I just get the impression you hate pineapples.  I definitely wouldn't change anything about the game over that.  I mean, some people like pineapples...ya know?

2 hours ago, BBaw said:

What would you like it replaced with? 

Do you have any suggestions about redesigning the rewards pool? 

Is there a reason you don't like that particular sculpture or would you like to see a variety of sculptures added instead of just one? 

Is there something you would like to get out of the rewards pool instead?

I'm not going to assume I know what your motivations are.  It would be very difficult to do as you haven't listed any.

If you could provide some additional information about  what you consider a satisfactory result you would be taking a big step towards helping others make changes to the game.  Otherwise,  I just get the impression you hate pineapples.  I definitely wouldn't change anything about the game over that.  I mean, some people like pineapples...ya know?

I don't want to be replaced with anything. I just don't want to see it in the sortie reward pool !

Just an update.. even though i said i play this no more, today was the 4th day of Anasa in a row.  Errrgghh... 

On 3/1/2018 at 5:44 PM, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

Sorties are available from as little as mastery rank 5 and "achievable" from as little as rank 5.

They were sold to us as "End-game content" way back, but really they just strapped a level 100 cap in there after noticing that raids were managing to put a stick in our wheels and called it a day.

Notice, this content idea was sold to us before riven and before an increasing amount of primed mods.
We, and well prepared average players are more than capable of running daily sorties without any hassle.

Just because you personally have invested a lot of time into something and ended up stacking resources over years doesn't make that specific resource "useless" and doesn't mean that it is void of daily uses.

Catalyst/reactors/exilus/forma are the very last-stand for upgrading your equipment and are already "Rare" enough to be worth-while.
They're a process that even a veteran has to go through regardless of time played.

We have an ever-coming line-up of warframe/prime/weapon our ways, so you technically can't brush aside their usefulness even if you personally own a hundred of them due to playing years and years.
That would be selfish.

Due to all of that, they are more than welcomed into a "High level daily missions".
Sortie aim to rewards literally anyone with items that can be used at all time by anyone.

As for what you said :
-Raids were nothing more than puzzles with fancy rewards. ( Rewards that are still available in the game )
Note : You could bring 8 people. 8 freaking people, that's a lot of power spam as compared to Sorties.

-Sorties are literally using the same level scaling as Raids, I would even go as far as to consider them "Harder" because of the mission effects and the lack of extra players.

-Dunno why you brought void into this conversation when it still exist, the scaling is even higher than before on some nodes.
The only difference being that prime farming is now made more available to everyone and less centered around one layout of map.

So technically, your idea of "End-game" was never justified.
It's was just labelled as such by the majority and it pleased you to have something with a label on it.
You can't call sortie pointless and then proceed to name 2 other things that are below its level and call it worth-while veteran content.

Sorry, too much to read and very poor formating - ignore. LMAO