Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus & Rivens

Lord_Datastorm

Is there a reason for the major push of Cetus with rivens?

The last 5 rivens I have had to unlock can only be done there and I am getting very tired of having Cetus forced upon me. So far its been head-shot certain types that are only found there, whether it be close up or from 100m+ (and back of head should count btw), catch a fish, mine an ore and kill a Grineer, kill 7 animals with a "fishing spear" and kill 11 animals with a "fishing spear" with a kubrow/kavat present.

This is getting old quickly and I even have more dislike for Cetus than ever. 4 yrs in this game and I swear its getting worse.

Is there a reason they prioritize new content???

The content is in game, there for you to play. That you don't like it is irrelevant. DE isn't holding a gun to your head, forcing you to do anything, especially with Rivens.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Deathscythex01 said:

The simple answer is DE doesnst care anymore

Makes so much sense. No, really, not being sarcastic at all.

11 hours ago, Lord_Datastorm said:

The last 5 rivens I have had to unlock can only be done there and I am getting very tired of having Cetus forced upon me

well ... if this can help in anyway, then it's just RNG man. The last 10 riven i unlock, 4 were simaris target capture with a hobble key, then 3 are defense with objective taking no damage, 1 was stealth exterminate with a damage cap dragon key, and only 2 are PoE related.

to be honest, i rather have some PoE challenge than any of the challenges i listed above, u sick with PoE but im sick with simaris target (and defense)

It's adding variety to the challenges, but personally i think it's the wrong kind of variety, as there are better ways to incorporate PoE into the main game (as we still experience most of the game as a "corridor" shooter). They could probably come up with better challenges within the old content, however adding PoE challenges is the easiest, laziest way, which incidentally makes players participate in new content more.

So why bother?

Edited by --RV--Draconian

On 3/4/2018 at 5:10 PM, peterc3 said:

Is there a reason they prioritize new content???

The content is in game, there for you to play. That you don't like it is irrelevant. DE isn't holding a gun to your head, forcing you to do anything, especially with Rivens.

Makes so much sense. No, really, not being sarcastic at all.

Awwww looks like someone is butthurt that there favourite dev doesnt care about them anymore /comfort