Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

plague zaws

Ok, story time. A while back the plague zaws were introduced, i played the event and got myself some sweet plague zaws. i painstakingly lvl-ed them and gilded and lvl-ed them again. 

Now these quality zaws, weapons, parts glitched out on me in the mastery of them. i as a less intelligent chap sold these before checking my mastery because i figured i don't like zaws and i already lvl-ed them for mastery anyway. i thought big deal i won't miss them.

fast forward to today. they're the only things i still need to lvl in the game. the wiki (i know they are not affiliated with DE) says that they can still apear on hok's daily special. i have been checking every day for the last 3 weeks at 2 AM (that's the time they refresh over here) hoping to find the plague zaws. Yet he does not seem to sell them.

my question: is the wiki wrong or am i not praising RNGeesus enough?

(PS: i'm i little mad at DE for the glitching out of my mastery and the fact that i can't get them anymore, even though it was also my fault for selling them without double checking)

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)destructo nl said:

not a fan of them (zaws in general), needed the space for other things

not a fan of not a fan of doing massive damage over a very large room clearing area...  I know some of them can be bad looking but they  plague keewar and bokwin look pretty good together...  kind of like the Riddler staff.

Irregardless I've seen them on Hok special before on ps4  I don't check everyday and the last time I saw them was about a week after the event itself.   Also I do believe they said that plague star is going to be a recurring event every so often so they should be back eventually.    I don't really check anymore because I've gotten everything from Plains so I don't go so much anymore.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb (Xbox One)destructo nl:

Ok, story time. A while back the plague zaws were introduced, i played the event and got myself some sweet plague zaws. i painstakingly lvl-ed them and gilded and lvl-ed them again. 

Now these quality zaws, weapons, parts glitched out on me in the mastery of them. i as a less intelligent chap sold these before checking my mastery because i figured i don't like zaws and i already lvl-ed them for mastery anyway. i thought big deal i won't miss them.

fast forward to today. they're the only things i still need to lvl in the game. the wiki (i know they are not affiliated with DE) says that they can still apear on hok's daily special. i have been checking every day for the last 3 weeks at 2 AM (that's the time they refresh over here) hoping to find the plague zaws. Yet he does not seem to sell them.

my question: is the wiki wrong or am i not praising RNGeesus enough?

(PS: i'm i little mad at DE for the glitching out of my mastery and the fact that i can't get them anymore, even though it was also my fault for selling them without double checking)

I gave up on checking. When farming Focus for two months since winter holidays, I checked every day and they never showed up once. Better to wait for next halloween event and go berserk on the Zaws.