Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon hunt and no revives problem

SlicerGT

Hi

We just finished Eidlon Hunt and i played as Trinity. We completed this mission, but i personaly lost. At the last seconds of Hydralyst i was downed and no one revived me, so i stuck at kill cam and thats it. Maybe they couldnt revive me, maybe they were too focused on Hydralyst... I wasnt revived, saw like my team collected all of the stuff and gatherd at exit point. Timer expired and my frame appeared at the gates without a chance to go back. Mission was over. Failed. I didnt got anything, at all.

But... well... now i feel kinda cheated. I did one of the important parts of the mission(+probably most boring one), wasted a lot of archwing beacons to collect lures fast, wasted a lot of energy cells to keep them alive and things like that. I tried to play carefuly, but teralyst combat is pretty chaotic and it is impossible to stay on your foot all the time for not tanky frames. I used self revive only twice, when i knew that i need to protect lures from lasers or lightnings, poisoned ground, i did my best. And now i feel like punished for a teamplay... like i forsed to be selfish.

So, why not alow us to get all the stuff automaticaly or revive dead player to allow them to collect things or something at the end of the mission ? Wouldnt it be more fair ?

Edited by SlicerGT

True, I am not sure why DE made it that we have to collect the loot ourselves. That will resulted in your case and trolling of not putting the shard in the shrine.

About the trolling of not putting shard in the shrine, DE hasn't address that problem yet. 

It seems those making these gameplay mechanic decision is quite bad at making them.

vor 42 Minuten schrieb kyori:

About the trolling of not putting shard in the shrine, DE hasn't address that problem yet. 

Best solution as of now: Do it with your clan.
I cannot believe the community is that bad but for some reason, I got such peoples all the time in public groups.
Most likely because the most people are doing it with the clan and the trollers are left alone in public matches.

• 1 month later...
On 2018-03-06 at 7:58 PM, DarkRuler2500 said:

Best solution as of now: Do it with your clan.
I cannot believe the community is that bad but for some reason, I got such peoples all the time in public groups.
Most likely because the most people are doing it with the clan and the trollers are left alone in public matches.

This.

I used to do pub hunt on a regular basis. Then i started doing clan hunts. I haven't done a pub hunt in over 2 months. I thought i would join a pub hunt for a chill time (because thats how it used to be). Man was i wrong. It was the worse experience i've had. People completely stripping the armor which punishes the people that are properly geared for the fight since their weapon no longer gain advantage from Terry's weakness, no one reviving a fallen ally, chroma's breaking the limb eventhough he was explicitly told to wait till the lures are charged. Its by far the most toxic place i've seen thus far. And here i though Hydron was bad. Never again will i join a pub hunt, i cant believe how badly the hunt has degenerated over a space of 2 months. Never doing a pub hunt ever. I value my sanity.

It's amazing how people demand a meta for frames you need to bring and then don't even bother to help the actual important parts of said meta. Like really it's your freaking healer, why don't you pick them up dingus?

3 минуты назад, TermiteFrame сказал:

It's amazing how people demand a meta for frames you need to bring and then don't even bother to help the actual important parts of said meta. Like really it's your freaking healer, why don't you pick them up dingus?

Because normally dying is literally nothing, you respawn and collect your trash from the floor.

Op got unlcuky because he got bugged. And that's not players' fault. That being said most of the times people would try to revive anyway.