Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gantulyst and Hydrolist need some work

Deatrone

Each time i do a triple hunt i like it less and less. And the problem is not that it's repetitive(cmon, it's warframe after all), but just how buggy and clunky those "guys" are.

Gantulyst:
1. Teleports somewhere just because he wants to(usually when he still has his shields up, not because synovia is destroyed without charged lure). Sometimes 2 times per fight, each time getting his shileld up to 75%. That's just a little bit annoying, and can lose you a minute or 2.
2. His ground stomps (5 or 4 pulses) don't stop when he loses his synovia, and that sometimes can knock you out, with lures folowing you, and result in him teleporting away(again).
Well that's actually a problem with most enemies getting their stomps out when killed or knocked down, but whatever.

And that's probably it, Gantulyst is fine overall.

Hydrolist:
1. Is not hard at all, but super annoying instead with his random EMP pulses.
2. His movement is horrendous(especially when he walks to the left side of the river on those hills). Sometimes he can just walk 20m up in the air, like it's nothing(wow what a power). Usually though he walks 3m above the ground, sometimes doing 180 on one leg, or skates on staight legs(or just moves 10m away from you when he loses his synovia). The way he moves overall looks very weird for some reason. 
3. It's not consistent, but sometimes he stops taking damage properly(or at all) from one person. Usually at the same time his movement starts to be erratic. And no, it's not a ping issue.
4. Still may too much effects on the screen(not a big issue overall).
5. Sometimes can tp out like Gant, but not so often(in my experience)
6. I am not sure if that was my fault or bug, but he died with 3 charged lures near him a few times.

For me fighting Hydrolist is not fun at all, while i enjoy hunting other 2. Is that just me?

Also, can lures stop self-destructing when "sunrise nears" please? Maybe after eidolon actually escapes would be better. Or just let them be. Would that be so gamebreaking having lures during the day?

Edited by Deatrone

You do know the teleporting happens without charged lures you know.

Stoped reading after that if you not seem to knwo the basics that apply to every Eidolon but complain about those both.

Fights itself are boring for me and hurt my eyes also due to much effects, big bulletsponges without any strategy then destroy it shields with strong amp and destroy its limbs with strong weapons.

Edited by Marine027

7 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Stoped readign after that if you not seem to knwo the basics that apply to every Eidolon but complain about the third only.

They never said whether the lures were out of power. I have had the Gantulyst tp when we had 5 charged lures. Still haven't managed to kill the dang thing because of this bug...

Edited by DSkycroft

vor 4 Minuten schrieb DSkycroft:

They never said whether the lures were out of power. I have had the Gantulyst tp when we had 5 charged lures. Still haven't managed to kill the dang thing because of this bug...

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ShinTechG:

Im pretty sure he is referring to teleport even with lures charged. This is a common bug

It not sounded like it simply, maybe edit that detail. And yes it is a known bug so you still should call it one then instead of "whenever he wants" simply, it confuses.

il y a 6 minutes, DSkycroft a dit :

I can help you do 2 triples if you want, i usually hunt with my 2 friends, so we could get you with us.

17 minutes ago, Deatrone said:

I can help you do 2 triples if you want, i usually hunt with my 2 friends, so we could get you with us.

I'm taking a bit of a break from WF at the moment. I'm still keeping up with stuff,but I am a bit burned out on the current content.

il y a 42 minutes, Marine027 a dit :

It not sounded like it simply, maybe edit that detail. And yes it is a known bug so you still should call it one then instead of "whenever he wants" simply, it confuses.

I will do that, though i think you're the only one to get confused over "whenever he wants" part. That's exactly what it is, he just does it. The fact that i didn't mention breaking his limb might mean that is actually not tied to that(shocking, right?).

1 hour ago, Marine027 said:

Stoped reading after that if you not seem to knwo the basics that apply to every Eidolon but complain about those both.

Fights itself are boring for me and hurt my eyes also due to much effects, big bulletsponges without any strategy then destroy it shields with strong amp and destroy its limbs with strong weapons.

Lures would teleport even with charged lures, it tended to be related to entering the PoE via the cetus gate.

I'm surprised you'd waste all our time writing a snide comment without any understanding of the concept of a "bug"

But yeah OP, Eidolon hunting needs some work, I wish they'd spend more time making the roles of hunters more streamlined (especially lure hunting, missing spawns are a pain) rather than constantly nerfing any strategy that kill more than 1 eidolon in a night.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Flam125:

Lures would teleport even with charged lures, it tended to be related to entering the PoE via the cetus gate.

I'm surprised you'd waste all our time writing a snide comment without any understanding of the concept of a "bug"

But yeah OP, Eidolon hunting needs some work, I wish they'd spend more time making the roles of hunters more streamlined (especially lure hunting, missing spawns are a pain) rather than constantly nerfing any strategy that kill more than 1 eidolon in a night.

By your logic then the OP wasted also time mentioning the teleporting not stating if it was a bug or due lures for this well known bug apperently.

I never had them teleport with lures, it only a few tiems failed to capture withl ures active and close enough.

Just because others knwo it as bug not means everyone knwos or came across it, thank you for wasting time aswell to pointing out the obvious, go ahead if that is your logic.

If it is a bug, jsut clal it one and report it, the more it gets reported the sooner it should get fixed and if not soon, guess what programming is not easy and finding the error in a code can take a very long time, especialyl with them keep pushing new stuff out lately.

So before oyu lecture me maybe look at yourself first and not attackign me like that, thank you.