The Remote Observer - Vol 24

[DE]Taylor

c6788da5c6c7967b18ca0508dc6683b6.jpg

This week had some juicy update notes for both PC and Consoles and if you don't have the time to sink your teeth into them, worry not! As always, we've hand-picked the juiciest and most important changes, and listed them all in this week's Remote Observer: https://www.warframe.com/news/the-remote-observer-vol-24

Thanks for reading, Tenno! Be sure to have an amazing weekend, and remember: the Remote Observer is always watching so you don’t have to.

Thanks Taylor. At all this, I wanted to ask: What happened to that section where we could report bugs in a thread you made? I can't remember if it was The Remote Observer or another one that's been most likely fused here, but I liked that people could pinpoint to some things that required attention.

I'm still waiting since last summer for Oberon Prime cloth physics hitbox, the Sybaris Prime horns changing position at will and Harrow's energy color disappearing to be looked at ;w;

Whoa, as a console tenno I am HYPED for that excavation change, one thing though, could you mayhaps put a word in to the team about slightly increasing the spawn rates of the core carriers? Sometimes I'm sitting at an excavator for over a minute without them(or rarely any enemies at all) spawning. Thanks for the heads up for this future awesome change.